Blackhawks!!!!

Been a LOOONNGGGGG year, but definately worth the wait.

Gotta hand it to the Flyers too, what a team!

Didn't think they were going to do it. Seemed Philly was more aggressive. That last shot will be a long time dyin in the mind of Philly's goalie. That guy will never hear the end of it.

Hawks outshot them 18-3 in first period alone. I had a bet with Hawks & over 5.5 but added the Yankee's who won & Boston who got smacked 11-0 by the Indians no less!

so whos going downtown sat...is gona be big..49 years waitting for this..first the sox in 05? then the bears so damn close...now thw hawks,,thats how we do it aorund here....

Gonna be a GOOD Party if no A-Holes start Trashing & Looting!
Those ones are not fans but troublemakers. I hope the cops keep them out so its a Fun Time!

Im a flyers fan.. and i knew the black hawks were going to win... sadly.. but frig.. they were winning the races to the puck.. obviously shots on goal , hit and everything else...flyers were gased at the end...I dunno.. the flyers didnt want it as bad.. You guys deserved it....

hello people; The Bruins should have been there. Go Celts!!!!!! Beat LA!!!!
IBBY

My dad is from the 'burbs of Chicago and is a big time Blackhawks fan. He told me the other night, all he needs to see now is the Cubs to win a World Series and he can die a happy man! LOL:biggrin:

Cubs all the way

CUBS vs SOX today who is going for WHO??

Die hard Cub fan here Luis, if you want me to help you with car and parts make sure you are a Cub fan!!!!!! J/K bud, it's all good!!!

Talking about the Hawks, I work here in downtown and my train, the 5 am train was packed this morning with all Hawks fans. It's a mad house down here. I would say the can throw out the estimate of 300K people showing up, I will say it's a million plus easy. What an experience!!!!!!

Prasad:cool:

Die hard Cub fan here Luis, if you want me to help you with car and parts make sure you are a Cub fan!!!!!! J/K bud, it's all good!!!

Talking about the Hawks, I work here in downtown and my train, the 5 am train was packed this morning with all Hawks fans. It's a mad house down here. I would say the can throw out the estimate of 300K people showing up, I will say it's a million plus easy. What an experience!!!!!!

Prasad:cool:

yea go CUBS all day....so about my car.....lol....is all gud man today is a sad day i found out my SUPERSTAR goes for the wrong team...lol..i bet it is.. i drive a truck making deliveries down town it was a hastle...what it should of took me no more than 2 hrs..took me almost 4..crazy well worth the view:cool: all the FINE GIRLS on site tho..gud times..:cool:

yea go CUBS all day....so about my car.....lol....is all gud man today is a sad day i found out my SUPERSTAR goes for the wrong team...lol..i bet it is.. i drive a truck making deliveries down town it was a hastle...what it should of took me no more than 2 hrs..took me almost 4..crazy well worth the view:cool: all the FINE GIRLS on site tho..gud times..:cool:

I've been working down town for the past 20 yrs. Man I will tell ya, I would never get tired of seeing beautifull women all around at all times!!!

Prasad:D

I've been working down town for the past 20 yrs. Man I will tell ya, I would never get tired of seeing beautifull women all around at all times!!!

Prasad:D

wooooow prasad...im telling... unless u give up those bearing..lol....ture that tho..all those sexy looking girls down town...since im always working in my ragery cloths dirty and all ill be like whats up ma" they give me the look" u know the **** OFF LOOK"....is all gud tho one day one will smille...:cool:...lol...