Blacked out 99 Corvette FRC, NJ

nighthawk355x

Disciple of speed
Contemplating selling my FRC. I love the car but I just need more room. May consider a trade for a CLEAN & BUILT t-top 6 speed 98-02 Camaro, or modded 6 speed 05-06 GTO. Ideally I'd like a 99 hugger orange camaro vert or t-top. The more mods the better, but preferably no huge cams. No junk please, if it needs body work or mechanical work I don't want it. Looking for a car as mint as possible. I'll straight trade for the right car, or consider trades with cash, but not looking to put cash out on my end. Here's my car,
99 FRC 90,000 original miles, mostly highway, but runs/drives/shifts like a car with half that, black with black leather in great shape
-Z51 handling package
-6 speed
-all powers
-Black Z06 wheels
-5% tint all around, just done a little over a month ago
Car runs and drives perfect, I just need more room. Body is about as immaculate as you'll ever find, I don't think there's a single blemish. Interior is equally mint, no scratches, no rips. The car really speaks for itself. You have to see it in person.
It's stock but I do have a few mods that can be purchased seperately. I have a Hypertech HPP3 tuner for it that I just bought, and a Corsa Xtreem cat-back(currently ON the car but it's not included at the price because it's a brand new $1500 exhaust). You won't find a cleaner FRC for the money. Please no tire kickers or joy rides. I don't NEED to, nor am I in a hurry to sell, so no low ballers either. My name is Matt, you can call or text 848-250-3006, thats the best way to reach me, as I don't check back here much.
PIC_0291.jpg

PIC_0288.jpg

PIC_0306.jpg

PIC_0307.jpg

PIC_0308.jpg

PIC_0311.jpg

PIC_0312.jpg

PIC_0313.jpg

PIC_0292.jpg

PIC_0299.jpg

PIC_0297.jpg

PIC_0302.jpg

PIC_0303.jpg

PIC_0304.jpg

Fixed roof car.

Nice looking car.

Fixed roof car.

Nice looking car.

Thanks! And yes, fixed roof coupe. It's the Z06 body style before there was one. Only made in 99 and 00. These cars haven't got a removable targa roof, hence "fixed roof". They're night and day stiffer than the coupes. Perfect platform for a road race or drag car.

Very nice. Good price too. I wish I had something to trade. Want a 10/11 seconed T-type ?