Black GN1 Valve covers

Lvnspeeed

I have a set of used GN1 Black valve covers. These will fit stock or GN1 Champion heads. These will clear roller rockers and stock rockers.

175 shipped
Pm me for more info.
Yes I accept Paypal

Attachments

• GN1 valve.jpg
    GN1 valve.jpg
    904.2 KB · Views: 120
Except you stated for the same price you've added 50 bucks to these ones...I'm on my phone I'll try to figure out how to PM from it thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Except you stated for the same price you've added 50 bucks to these ones

And they aren't the same as he stated either. I'm glad I didn't get them.

So he not only jacked the price and takes advantage of people, he misrepresents what he's selling in another post in someone else's for sale thread.

You did state that you would sell them for 125.00, be a man of your word. Not to mention they are totally different than what you stated they were.

Real honorable you greedy bastard!

these are unpainted and clear rollers. these have the buick gn logo which arent sold anymore. no welds or cracks/leaks. asking 125 shipped

^^^^His add^^^

I have a set in Black if somone wants them for the same price.... ;)

Your words not mine you snake.

He did say he had a set implying they were the same and for same price which he has lowered it to 125 plus shipping and paypal so I'm just trying to figure out shipping as I haven't shipped this way in years.

He did say he had a set implying they were the same and for same price which he has lowered it to 125 plus shipping and paypal so I'm just trying to figure out shipping as I haven't shipped this way in years.

Ill do it for the stated 125 shipped you you noahzark just paypal the money and cover the fees

As long as you're happy it's all good, but he's still a snake for claiming he would sell them for 125.00 and then putting them up for 175.00.

I don't do buisness with people like that, he has no morals and tried to take advantage of people because of his own greed.

If you or I didn't say anything he wouldn't have honored what he posted earlier.

Got that...just wondering how someone else got them when i PMed u righter u posted about them....oh well...fuck it !!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I posted first in the other post and in this post and in PM what else does someone have to do to buy something? I'm in agreement with robzombie my own opinion is that whoever posts in open thread should be first in line but I know everyone has their own opinions as well but I fairly certain I covered all bases so I wouldn't be upset Soldier you weren't bumped out of line if you were first I would even honor it and I'm pretty sure the OP would as well as he did honor what he first said in other post 125 shipped. Sorry for any confusion.

Not the first time this has happened...its happened when i was first in an open thread and the OP "forgot" who was first...and even when u PM somebody....ive even had vendors pull this...guess u have to reply in the thread and PM...and send a blood and sperm sample...

Then you have the guys who call 1st on something...then take 2 3 4 5 days and then pass on something holfing everybody else who actually has $$ and wants the item...

these for sale threads are getting of hand...have turned to garbage...seems like if your not a good ol boy or part of the traveling pants group your sol...

Im just honestly Done trying to put my $$$ in other peoples pockect....FTS....

Good day gents

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app