Black factory floor carpet / Center Console

87 WE2

For sale, nice used carpet from my 87 GN. Perfect for race car of daily driver, Not show quality. $100 + Shipping
This is original factory carpet, Please see pictures for description & condidtion. $100 + Shipping

For sale, Nice used complete center console from my 87 GN
Please see pictures for description & condidtion $155 + Shipping

Home made ashtray swicth plate for use with BuickGN.com's electric exhaust dump $5

Click here for pics

Thanks for looking :)

***********PRICES REDUCED***********

Parts must go..., Please see pic link above.

Carpet $75 + Shipping

Console $125 + Shipping

Thanks, Ed :)

console

:) Well I thought I'd ask... What is the easy way to remove a center console? Mine needs a little work. :confused: Thanx Dan

Re: console

Originally posted by dan lephart
:) Well I thought I'd ask... What is the easy way to remove a center console? Mine needs a little work. :confused: Thanx Dan

Theres 4 screws holding it in place. 2 in front of the shifter under the shifter plate. 2 in the back of the console under the lid for the storage space.

Remove the 2 rear screws, then remove the ash tray (pull up) then you are ready to remove the shifter plate that covers the shifter. Its all 1 piece. You have to put the car on level ground and put the e-brake on. Then pull the shifter back into 2nd, 1st gear. On the passenger side on the shifter handel where the chrome stalk goes into theres a little "U" shapped bar that you have to pull out to remove the shifter handel. After you pull this bar out pull up on the shifter handel to remove it. Now remove the shifter plate, remoe the 2 front screws and carefully work out the console. After the console is out put the shifter handel back on, put car in park.... Thats it. ;)

Somebody buy these parts there in my way & have to go ;)