Black 86 T-Type; Texas Car

comradburk

This is hard, but I think it's time to sell my car as I'm heading off to college and won't have the time or a place to work on this for a few years...

The car is a 190k mile 1986 Black Buick T-Type with Grey interior. Currently the car is inspected and registered in Texas. I've used this car as a daily driver for two years now and it's held up well. The exterior looks quite nice (especially since the car now has the blackout grill and headlight trim). The car also has power windows, power locks, power drivers seat, cruise control, and concert sound options (There's a pic of the option sticker in the trunk so you can see everything).
The only performance parts on the car are a RJC boost controller and powerplate, Dutt necked inner cooler, Scanmaster, 42.5lb 009 injectors with matching TurboTweak street chip, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and the S-10 rear wheel cylinders. I've also installed the SSBC slotted rotors and their dual piston Force 10 calipers. But, with this sale I'm also including the stuff that I haven't had time to put on...a 3" ATR downpipe, a posi unit from a Grand National (this car's a peg-leg), a set of 100lb valve springs and removal tool, and Racetronix fuel pump hotwire kit.
The non performance stuff I've replaced is the timing chain (nice double roller), coilpack, ignition module, crank sensor, and I've converted the brakes to vacuum. I'm not exactly pleased with the vacuum setup (the brakes feel soft and weak, but they will lock up the all wheels if you push hard enough...it's wierd), so I've kept the powermaster so you get that too (it needs a new accumulator, so you can either put it back on the car or send it to Kirbans for store credit). I've also just recently put the HID headlights on my car which do wonders for night driving.

I'm gonna put the price at $5000, but feel free to make an offer. I'm quite open.

The complete set of pictures I have is here: comradburk/86 Buick T-Type - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you would like me to take some more pictures or want to see the car, feel free to email/pm/call me. Any questions, just call. 972-765-2987 (Make sure to leave a message though...I can't answer the phone in school if you call early in the day :tongue: )

Attachments

• 100_3544small.JPG
    100_3544small.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 531
  • 100_3549small.jpg
    100_3549small.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 527
This is hard, but I think it's time to sell my car as I'm heading off to college and won't have the time or a place to work on this for a few years...

The car is a 190k mile 1986 Black Buick T-Type with Grey interior. Currently the car is inspected and registered in Texas. I've used this car as a daily driver for two years now and it's held up well. The exterior looks quite nice (especially since the car now has the blackout grill and headlight trim). The car also has power windows, power locks, power drivers seat, cruise control, and concert sound options (There's a pic of the option sticker in the trunk so you can see everything).
The only performance parts on the car are a RJC boost controller and powerplate, Dutt necked inner cooler, Scanmaster, 42.5lb 009 injectors with matching TurboTweak street chip, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and the S-10 rear wheel cylinders. I've also installed the SSBC slotted rotors and their dual piston Force 10 calipers. But, with this sale I'm also including the stuff that I haven't had time to put on...a 3" ATR downpipe, a posi unit from a Grand National (this car's a peg-leg), a set of 100lb valve springs and removal tool, and Racetronix fuel pump hotwire kit.
The non performance stuff I've replaced is the timing chain (nice double roller), coilpack, ignition module, crank sensor, and I've converted the brakes to vacuum. I'm not exactly pleased with the vacuum setup (the brakes feel soft and weak, but they will lock up the all wheels if you push hard enough...it's wierd), so I've kept the powermaster so you get that too (it needs a new accumulator, so you can either put it back on the car or send it to Kirbans for store credit). I've also just recently put the HID headlights on my car which do wonders for night driving.

I'm gonna put the price at $5000, but feel free to make an offer. I'm quite open.

The complete set of pictures I have is here: comradburk/86 Buick T-Type - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you would like me to take some more pictures or want to see the car, feel free to email/pm/call me. Any questions, just call. 972-765-2987 (Make sure to leave a message though...I can't answer the phone in school if you call early in the day :tongue: )
Still have it? I'll offer $4k if it has a clean title and car fax

Id be interested to know more about the condition of the body. Rust under doors or trunk lid? It looks clean in the pictures, but its hard to tell of course. Transmission shift okay? Interested, looking for a daily driver myself........ thanks.

Just FYI to all interested, the exterior of the car looks pretty nice. It was repainted about 2 years ago. The interior on the other hand is what really needs some work in this car. You can't tell too much from the pictures (I'll get some more up soon in better lighting conditions), but that's definitely where it needs attention. Also, I think I've responded to everyones pm's and messages so far, if not, you might want to send it again. Thanks!