Bit off more than I can Chew! DASH Interior wiring

sniperdfa1

GNsniperdfa1
Well, I took the liberty to upgrade/ redo my interior with new seats and carpet, and so I removed my whole dash, to clean and add some wiring and jeeessuss, did I commit to a mess. I was going to add another fuse box to wire the electric test pipe, electric power driver seat, map dome lights, and possible a power antenna, oh and relocate the scanmaster.

After numerous cuts on my hands, and enough F-bombs to last me a lifetime, now I am wondering about upgrading my speedometer gauge to a digital or upgraded gauges, (Kind of like the GNX dash gauges), to include new LED lights on the dash.

I need assistance as to what all that spaghetti wires are, where they lead to and stuff. I will post pics soon and hopefully I can organize and clean up the dash wires.

Any ideas, pics and experience in an upgraded dash/ guages would greatly be appreciated.

Wanting something simple to install, but also looks great.

Thanks for you assistance GN brethren.

If you're installing a factory power driver seat, there is a connection block mounted high above the fuse panel into which the power wire plugs in, no need for an auxiliary fuse box for that option… (this is if you have the correct orange power seat wire).

good luck,

Claude.

P.S: Is that your car in your avatar?…What are the wheels you have?…look nice!

If you're installing a factory power driver seat, there is a connection block mounted high above the fuse panel into which the power wire plugs in, no need for an auxiliary fuse box for that option… (this is if you have the correct orange power seat wire).

good luck,

Claude.

Is this what your talking about?

Attachments

• IMG_20170710_192610846.jpg
    IMG_20170710_192610846.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 152

good luck,

Claude.

Yes, that's my car in the avatar. Thank you. I been thru hell and back with my GN. but I always want to bring it up to perfection, in my eyes. So these cars are always a working progress.

Thanks for the advice!

Yes, that's it. The terminal on the orange power wire just snaps in there.

Claude.;)

P.S: "sniperdfa1", what are these wheels?...