Bird Feeder

chadly

I took my wife hunting Saturday and she shot a couple of deer. After cleaning the deer I put one of the carcasses in the back yard for the critters to nibble on. So far today I've seen two eagles. Both were pretty flighty and did not stay long. The kids are running around the house and I think they can see the kids and it’s just too close to make them comfortable. This picture was not taken today but actually a year or so ago as I do this several times through the winter. But they all look the same.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 150
Awesome!

Ever notice how everything hits the ground when the eagle's come through? You don't even see a hawk up!

I took our huge tree out a couple years ago and now they don't hang out at my house. One did come through last summer as I was looking out the kitchen window amazed at a male and five female Cardinal's on the ground under a maple tree. The eagle I hadn't seen came through and snatched a female without touching the ground. Just a puff of red/grey feathers. MAN that was fast!

They are neat birds to watch. We get tons of them here. Drive by any open water and you will find them. 13 in this picture.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 53