Billet vacuum block, intercooler fan, oil cooler adapter and line

Steve

I have a few parts I want to sell. If paying with paypal please add 3% or send as a gift. I will have pics of everything later today. Thanks

First is a billet aluminum vacuum block. This block is a stock replacement type and does not have the vacuum brake outlet. $28 shipped in the 48 states

Second is a factory intercooler fan. It is in good condition and comes with the hardware. $40 shipped

Third is a factory oil cooler adapter with lines and hold down. The lines are in good condition and with no excessive corrosion. $40 shipped

Last is a factory oil cooler adapter with hold down but no lines. $25 shipped

Do bolts and/or the gasket come with the vacuum block or just the block by itself?

The bolts come with the vacuum block and I may have a gasket I could throw in but lets call it the block and bolts and the gasket will be a bonus if I find an extra,

The bolts come with the vacuum block and I may have a gasket I could throw in but lets call it the block and bolts and the gasket will be a bonus if I find an extra,
Sounds good Steve... Would you please pm me a pic of it along with your paypal so I can send payment... Thanks!

Johnny

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22