Billet Specialties Street Lites - 17x8

83hurstguy

I have a pair of Billet Specialties street lite wheels, 17"x8" with 4.25" backspacing. I had them on the rear of my Hurst/Olds, but I converted to C6 rear disc brakes, which required an additional 3/16" spacer to clear the calipers (in addition to a 3/16" rotor thickness addition). Therefore, I had to buy new rear wheels to change the backspace since they got pushed out 3/8" total.

The wheels are approximately 3 years old, and have maybe 1,500 miles on them. When I bought them, I had them professionally polished and zoop sealed (which cost an extra $50/wheel). The wheels are still in like-new condition. There are a few minor chips, but they are still an easy 9/10, and I'm picky. Due to the professional polishing, the inside rim hoops are in nicer shape than they ship from Billet Specialties, as they do not spend a lot of time finishing the inside halves at the factory (which makes sense for a budget race wheel).

They will work great on a car with stock rear brakes, and should fit an LS1 rear disc conversion with no spacers required (the C6 rotor is much shallower, so the caliper was into the back of the spokes). You could even possibly use them on the front of a G-body.

Asking $425 + shipping obo. Located in the Kansas City area. Includes the centercaps AND billet specialties valve stems installed. They will ship in the Billet Specialties boxes that my new wheels came in. This is a great deal over buying them new... when you put them next to the new wheels I purchased you can't tell the difference. They are due to be resealed due to time, but don't require it.

EDIT: Pictures are embedded in Post #5 below. Photobucket wasn't hosting the pictures effectively, so I had to add them to the site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The pics are now attached here in case photobucket keeps crashing...

Here's how they looked on my car with Nitto NT555R 275/40/17 drag radials (555R's run really narrow, so they work very well on the 8" wide wheel).

One of the wheels appears to have taken a few nicks from the tire machine on the lip. Hard to see and not very noticeable, but I got a picture of it.

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 245
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 245
  • wheels1.JPG
    wheels1.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 233
  • wheels2.JPG
    wheels2.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 237
  • wheels3.JPG
    wheels3.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 226
  • wheels4.JPG
    wheels4.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 215
If you would do 400 shipped I would take them.

Shipping is going to cost me $50 with a FedEx account, and that's the cost you'll pay ordering a pair new as well.

What's your ZIP code? The best I can probably do is around $440 shipped, but that depends where you live and if you can ship to a business to reduce the shipping cost.

That deal applies to anybody. Few inquiries but no completed deal yet. Thanks.

I re-ran the numbers... shipping them with full/proper value insurance ($200/wheel) is $43 to a business. I don't want to ship them with less insurance and get into an internet battle over who's fault the damage is if they fall off a truck or get ran over with a forklift. I'll go $425 shipped to the business address as my best price. If you want to meet that, they are yours.

I mean really if I had the money I would buy them, haggling over a few dollars is crazy where else are you going to get billet specialties wheels for around 400 bucks man up and pay the guy ... he is giving them away anyway .......

Who is haggling ? You might want to set aside and let grown people talk. Nobody pulled your chain !! I am going to take them. Thanks 83hurstguy. Send me your paypal and I will get you paid.