BILLET ADJUSTABLE SERVO for TH200-4R.....$210.00 SHIPPED!

clusolynn

Billet aluminum servo is FULLY adjustable outside the transmission! Much easier to adjust when building on a bench or re-adjust after break-in period. The adjustability also allows for band adjustment during routine maintenance without dis-assembly or the normal mess involved. Adjustments are MUCH easier to attain and more precise with the incremental adjuster incorporated into the cover. No more repeated install/remove to add or subtract shims and no more 'tips' beat on the end of the servo pin and again; no repeated install/remove to grind tip for imprecise adjustment. This servo can be installed and adjusted with transmission in the vehicle with basic hand tools. If you have any suggestions...eh, ummm, I know that leaves me wide open on this site but, feel free to suggest away! Thanks, John. adjustable_servo2.gif

Yes! I have to wait for my wife to get back in town with her digital camera. It will be a couple of days. Thanks, John.

Very nice,I was thinking last summer when I was building WH1TTypes trans this would be an awesome product.

Thanks! Now, if I could get about 20K people to buy one...well, that would be VERY awesome. By the way, that is what provided the impetus to build the servo in the first place. Installing and removing the servo to get the clearances set can get aggravating. Appreciate your comment, John.

Thanks! Now, if I could get about 20K people to buy one...well, that would be VERY awesome. By the way, that is what provided the impetus to build the servo in the first place. Installing and removing the servo to get the clearances set can get aggravating. Appreciate your comment, John.
I've been logged into the stage right site attempting to ask two questions and probably buy this but their site is brainf$$rting so I thought I'd post here
1. does this include the seals?
2.my stock pin has been adjusted beyond use, what pin would work best with this? length?part number?
3.are these in stock , ready to ship, or is there a delay?
many thanks, bob

It would also help to contact your distributors so they can put it on their site as well , hint hint ;)

Bob we carry Stage right parts for John on our site. I know he was working on this but didn't know he had them ready for sale. With us dealing with all Gbody's not just Buick's we reach a lot of 200-4R customers as well.
I'm simply busting his balls to notify his distributors when he releases new items. ;)

Thanks Brian, as you know, Richard Clark has had the servo in North Carolina for about 8 months testing it on everything from stock GNs to big block station wagons to 10 second Gns as well. Verbal responses from Mr. Clark have all been favorable, I'm just waiting for an endorsement letter and a few spec changes that he recommended. the TH700-R4 servos will be ready next week! Thursday 2/22/13...and I will call YOU the following week about the 200s as well. I'm trying to get things going a little faster! Anyone interested, please let me or Brian at GBodyparts know you're interested, a list of tentative orders would provide the impetus to moooooove! Thanks for the interest so far. As I stated briefly, Richard Clark has given his verbal O.K. We plan to get the WORD out with the arrival of an endorsement letter. Brian will be the MAIN vendor. Also, I will call you too Bob, there's probably a discount for the wait? thanks, John Lynn

still standing by.....:cool: any word on this, got my diy 2004r done , installed, destroyed the pump, while doing 2nd and 3rd gear burnouts, rebuilt it to a 13 vane, re-installed it , bein' mo' gentle, love it. Still interested in this adjustable servo. many thanks, there's a few doing this swap over in the corvette forum direct them to th who are asking questions, I direct them to this site, after all , if yer gonna use a buick trans. ask the guys that actually know what they're talkin bout.