biggest stock appearing turbo for stock unopened 87 gn

turbo tom

Im looking for the biggest stock appearing turbo for my mostly stock 87 Gn. I have a Lonnie Dires stage 2 2004r with a V.I. 9.5 5 disc lu torque convertor,60 lbs injectors, atr double pumper fuel pump, tin man cold air.Looking to go 11's Thanks for any info.

turbo tom

Im looking for the biggest stock appearing turbo for my mostly stock 87 Gn. I have a Lonnie Dires stage 2 2004r with a V.I. 9.5 5 disc lu torque convertor,60 lbs injectors, atr double pumper fuel pump, tin man cold air.Looking to go 11's Thanks for any info.

turbo tom

No head work or camshaft, correct? I'd use a Ta61 with a Garrett .63 exhaust housing. Easy mid-low 11's with it and what you already have.

K.

Ta61 with a Garrett .63 exhaust housing.

Who carries these turbos and and has the best prices? Ill need a bigger downpipe also.Whice size 3" or bigger? Thanks for the info.

turbo tom

Who carries these turbos and and has the best prices? Ill need a bigger downpipe also.Whice size 3" or bigger? Thanks for the info.

turbo tom

I always got my stock appearing turbos from Limit Engineering (928)453-7321. A 3" TH-style downpipe will be sufficient for the combination, or atleast port the stock elbow and run the oem downpipe.

K.