biggest mistake ever!

flyc2a

Sold my tta a couple months ago and regret it sooooo much!!
I bought a 99 ws6 and let me tell you that it does not compare in any way to the mighty TTA

Not only does the TTA pull so much harder, but feels so much better to drive. I want to get another one! As soon as i find a nice low mileage tta........for the right price......its mine. I had my reasons to why i sold it.....but i can honestly say it was a very bad decision. To the guy in Indiana who bought it........take care of it and dont make the same mistake i did!

We have to have those bad days to recognize and enjoy the good ones....Some call it 'Experience' :)

At least you have a goal now. Best Regards in your quest :cool:

I don't think it was me who bought it. I bought mine up in Michigan by the Detroit area.

If you want I know of a TTA for sale in Indiana with like 20k miles on it. I have yet to see it but my told me about it. It's one of his goods friends and the guy I know is a vary avid car guy. Let me know if you want some information on it. I have their phone number (the owners of the car). Just email me at Mengele62@yahoo.com

I have a great one in near perfect condition for sale with only 8,200 miles. The price is $24,000.

i dont' know... my '98 i think is still my favorite ;) although i have it slightly modded....

:wall:

LS1:s are slow.

I runned with one guy in our club down to a strip here...

Accordint to dynos he had 343 hk on the wheels, 6 speed gears.

But he only managed a 9.0 in 1/8 mile... and about 80 mph trap speed.

Daniel

hehe! a ls1 is not a slow car!

stock for stock - i'd bet on a ls1 over a tta. i know they are close...

What can I say...

I runned 9.09 totally stock with my TTA last year.

And I see tuned LS1:s here going like 8.9-9.2...

Its a drivers race, but I actually think the TTA is faster most times of them. And... you only need to pay for a alky kit and a adj.WG and then you are way faster than a stock LS1:a lol.

Daniel

ran 8.4@83.5mph 1/8 mile in my tta with only a k&n filter!!!
I never got beat by a stock ls1..........i raced 6 of them(2 vettes)

Just dyno'd my 99ws6 only mod was k&n filter
313rwhp 351rwtq
still not enough to beat a tta.....IMO

Even though tta has lower hp........the torque is overwelming, and it comes on so quick.......good enough to put it to an ls1 all the time!!!

Originally posted by flyc2a
Sold my tta a couple months ago and regret it sooooo much!!
I bought a 99 ws6 and let me tell you that it does not compare in any way to the mighty TTA

Not only does the TTA pull so much harder, but feels so much better to drive. I want to get another one! As soon as i find a nice low mileage tta........for the right price......its mine. I had my reasons to why i sold it.....but i can honestly say it was a very bad decision. To the guy in Indiana who bought it........take care of it and dont make the same mistake i did!

Pete,

You got an LS1 huh, next time I see ya, I'll give you a ride in mine to remind you of what torque is. ;)

I thought you were looking a that one is Seattle ???

Yeah i was looking at the one in seattle but with work i have been soo busy. Its difficult to get time off and go fly somewhere to see a car. I will never buy on pics alone. I will always have to see, touch, drive the car first! I ended up buying a 99ws6 six speed car. Nice car, but does not compare to the tta! As soon as i find a extremley clean tta locally(within 200-300 miles) i will get it!
Then i will put the 99ws6 for sale :)

Theres a built on in vegas that i think i might go see this weekend.

1 baddam- When we going to hook up at the track next? I still got your pliars........LOL!!

Originally posted by 72firebird
I don't think it was me who bought it. I bought mine up in Michigan by the Detroit area.

If you want I know of a TTA for sale in Indiana with like 20k miles on it. I have yet to see it but my told me about it. It's one of his goods friends and the guy I know is a vary avid car guy. Let me know if you want some information on it. I have their phone number (the owners of the car). Just email me at Mengele62@yahoo.com

Did u buy urs from a guy named Jim?

Originally posted by 72firebird

I know exactly where this TTA is located...it's still for sale at a small car lot here in Valparaiso. Hell I live not even 5 minutes from it. It looks like a nice one from the outside.