Big thanks to Mike Booher

WIKEDV6

Big thanks to Mike Booher

We just want to say big thanks to Mike Booher. For most of you guys that know him, know that Mike Booher is one of the nicest person that you will meet in your life. He is as honest and sincere as they come. I met Mike about six or seven years ago at the Midwest Challenge, where I bought my stage heads other parts for my build up. I think I bought over $1200 in parts from Mike and I didn’t have any cash on me. Mike took a personal check form me, now remember mike doesn’t even know me from Adam, yet he gave me his trust and took my check. Since then, I have called him numerous time and bugged him so may times with my silly and basic questions that I should have known in the fist place before I get into a big dollar stage II build up. Yet, Mike would be very patient and explain and answer all my silly questions time and time again.

Well to make the long story short, my buddy Mike, my nephew and I went down to Mike Booher’s house on this past Saturday to degree the cam in, set the end play, set the gear drive setup, bolt on the heads, setup the rockers and the valve lash.
As always we showed up unprepared, no molly lube, no loctite, no thread sealer, no tools, bolts and studs missing and so on. Mike was very patient and let us use all of his tools and material that we needed for the assembly. We made a mess in his garage too. We practically took up Mikes whole day Saturday. When we apologized for taking up his whole day with the assembly of the long block, Mike stated that we are welcome to stay the night as far as he is concerned. He took his time unlike most people helping us and most importantly explaining from the mere basics of motors functionality to what exactly happens when and why you would degree a cam in. It was a very exiting and educational day for all of us.

For those people that don’t know Mike, I will say one thing. He has the biggest and baddest collection of Buick Stage parts in the country/ in the world. I was like a kid in a candy store. He has so many stage II blocks, a wall full of expensive rods, so many cranks, and stage II heads. By far he has the best and badest collection that I have seen.( I have 4-5 stage blocks ,rods and heads too) but Mikes collection is unreal . If you need anything you should contact him first. You will get first class service plus something that money can buy, honesty and integrity.

Mike Booher is an asset to our small turbo Buick community and a class act. He brings so much to the crowed that wants to go fast. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have gotten this far with my stage project.

Thanks Mike

Prasad

Sad to see him get takin with that countrybumkin crap then the locking of threat etc etc and then his Mother passed away today in front of him.

I dont think he will be on much anytime soon but my condolences go out to you Mike

Mike Casteel

I have spent many hours on the phone with Mike and he has tought me a TON!!! I can hoestly say Mike is one the most stand up honest great people I have ever met! Hell, the other day we talked for a couple hours about our crabby old neighbors and how much of a pain in the butt they are!!!!!!

My sincere thoughts are out for you and your family Mike.

------Jeremy

I have spent many hours on the phone with Mike and he has tought me a TON!!! I can hoestly say Mike is one the most stand up honest great people I have ever met! Hell, the other day we talked for a couple hours about our crabby old neighbors and how much of a pain in the butt they are!!!!!!

My sincere thoughts are out for you and your family Mike.

------Jeremy

Yeah we were on the phone last night talking about this mess, his options as far as small claims, sucks when your 4 states away, make a trip, set it up, go home then the fool gets date postponed etc

yeah just very sad after all this mess his Mother passes today:(

Yeah we were on the phone last night talking about this mess, his options as far as small claims, sucks when your 4 states away, make a trip, set it up, go home then the fool gets date postponed etc

yeah just very sad after all this mess his Mother passes today:(

well let me add something about small claims court.. Most likely Mike would win hands down.. He would get a judgment in his favor.. BUT... THEN TRY AND COLLECT IT :mad: easier said than done .. I really thought the Buick guys stuck together BUT way to much crap goin on in the past months.. Guess someone's word isn't worth crap any more !! thats sad :( . I don't understand people selling stuff and then wait a week or to to ship it AFTER they got their $$$$ !! NO NEED OF THAT !! IF ya have a problem EMAIL the guy and let them know whats goin on .. ok just ranting here .. Mike doesn't need this crap!! especially now :mad:
OH .. sorry one more thing ... IF Shane or Jay reads this "Can ya make his old post in FEEDBACK a sticky" ?? It would keep it up ttt so others can see it ..

I agree Dan, he can get judgment but then he would have to try and garnish thats only if the guy has a paycheck.

Well spring is finally here so i'll be out wrenching and riding more then sitting and typing.

mike

Hey Prasad if Mr. Booher is OK with then he's OK with me. Nice to hear a story like this. Good news for our community. I can't wait to see Mike's engine running!

Steve

Mike B. = Good People, helped us with parts many times always got treated right. Mike if you see this know we are thinking about you at this tough time
Mike Licht