Big Stuff Staged Injection Feature

Has anybody tried this option? Can somebody point me in the right direction for detailed information other than the 5 sentences in the manual?

I've attempted this on a Motec M800 - very expensive and complex. I had a working prototype on my twin turbo 91 Mustang with decent results.

What does the Big Stuff offer above and beyond what has already been promoted over the years?

FBSideoiler427 said:
Has anybody tried this option? Can somebody point me in the right direction for detailed information other than the 5 sentences in the manual?

I've attempted this on a Motec M800 - very expensive and complex. I had a working prototype on my twin turbo 91 Mustang with decent results.

What does the Big Stuff offer above and beyond what has already been promoted over the years?

Looking at the BigStuff3 software I see that in the in Hardware configuration that you can set your turn on point for the second injectors at any % that you want. For example if you set it at 50% duty cycle, the second injectors come on and the duty cycle splits between the two sets of injectors.