BIG PARTS LIST, Parting out 87 T and 87 State Police Maroon T

I'm looking for the crome strips that go by the window on the doors. Don't know if that makes sense or not. But also looking for the crome trim that goes in the rear window.. and also looking for gnx style rimes.. thanks..

I'm looking for the crome strips that go by the window on the doors. Don't know if that makes sense or not. But also looking for the crome trim that goes in the rear window.. and also looking for gnx style rimes.. thanks..

I dont have the crome strips on the door. I do have the chrome trim that goes around the rear. I also have a set of GNX style rims.

L
I dont have the crome strips on the door. I do have the chrome trim that goes around the rear. I also have a set of GNX style rims.

Can you give/pm me a price and possibly some pics. Thanks. Also do you happen to have any stock 86/87 TR radio? Thanks again.

money sent

money sent monday last week .but not answering my pms if sent package ? nothing .let me know ?

looking for gray ttop trim (interior on side of ttop itself) where key and latch is, left and right if possible and wheel opener moldings (set)? black? where in mass are you located? im in north west ri could come to you to save shipping thanks mike

looking for gray ttop trim (interior on side of ttop itself) where key and latch is, left and right if possible and wheel opener moldings (set)? black? where in mass are you located? im in north west ri could come to you to save shipping thanks mike

I don't have the t-top trim, those pieces are always broken. I have some of the wheel well moldings but not all 4. I have a garage in West springfield Ma.

I was wondering if you shifter plate, is it the whole thing like the ash tray to, and is there any corrosion on it?