BIG PARTS LIST, Parting out 87 T and 87 State Police Maroon T

Matts 87we4

HEY BOB rem me, I came by last year got some great parts. hope your'e well. if you part that t-type interior I,d love to buy horn ring and pad, for now. P.S. my cars come a long way, locking good.... also need rear fillers, ifyou have any good ones..please e-mail or res. here to:lillypots1@aol.com or my cell 508-574-6210 love to catch up.thanks.....Matt Carroll from S.Dartmouth mass....peace.

Do you have a grand national drive shaft in good condition fow much shipped to dallas tx.

HEY BOB rem me, I came by last year got some great parts. hope your'e well. if you part that t-type interior I,d love to buy horn ring and pad, for now. P.S. my cars come a long way, locking good.... also need rear fillers, ifyou have any good ones..please e-mail or res. here to:lillypots1@aol.com or my cell 508-574-6210 love to catch up.thanks.....Matt Carroll from S.Dartmouth mass....peace.

How you been Matt, the pad is in good condition, but the ring is cracked. I don't have the fillers.

need the complete fixed mast antenna setup off the 87 t price w/shipping to 333351 thanks.

need the complete fixed mast antenna setup off the 87 t price w/shipping to 33351 thanks.