BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 5 NEW cars,gold T,2 87 GN's, 85 T, and 87 Maroon T (Moving Sa

Still havent heard anything on all the parts I emailed interest about. please let me know

Ive been having problems for about a week now with my internet provider. Im moving into my new house and the New internet service isnt up and running, and the service at my old house was cancelled along with the telephone.

You are out of PM space!

I need left and right plastic fender wells, Will give $200 for the pair. Please get back to me if still available. Shipping to 75220 (Dallas)

Thanks!

Dan

Still have them, my internet connection has been down, I'll clean out my Pm's and Pm you.

At some point I will need the stuff I listed in your other thread. Unfortunately I now have new more important things to fix so those will have to be put on hold. My car is throwing a code 34 again, I just replaced the MAF sensor last year with one I bought from you. I'll try cleaning it out and resetting the battery and see if that helps. If it doesn't I'll need to grab another one from you soon.

Ok. thanks

Would you happen to have an original non-vacuum master cyl? I wanted to take the GN out this weekend but fate stepped in and I have no brakes. I bought what I thought was a replacement when I first got into GN's but when I needed it the master cyl. is for a Corvette. If you can't help me do you know someone who could help,

Any one out there with a good non vacuum master cyl can jump in here!!

TIA

Roger

I have a Power master master cylinded. $60 shipping included.

Interested in the blackout trim for the back window (3 pieces).
Also the trim piece that goes on the trunk lid. Please let me know what shape these are in and how much you will take.

Thanks,

Kay

Have all those blackout trim pieces in good condition. I would take $60+shipping for them. I will need your zip code to get the cost of shipping.

Motor mounts(metal, frame mounts) $35

are these still available if so can you please gimme a call at 718 612 4447 or pm me

Thanks
Brandon

need parts for spare eng. listed below : bracket elect ign.mdl 25525208,brace elect ign mdl 25525209, brace gen. bracket 25525428,bracket gen.to a.c. comp. 25525203, bracket gen. R/R to exht. manifold stud 25525205.tensioner Dr. belt 25526387, stud belt tensioner pulley 25512191, stud compresor 2552502, sensor esc knock 1997562,