BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 3 New parts cars

Looking for a half console for a burgandy interior T limited and other burgandy trim. have anything Bob ?

Let me know:)

Hello, I need driver's side plastic wheelwell for 86-87 TR. Shipping to 32812,
Thanks, Penny

Hello,
I have located a plastic wheel well so I no longer need one, I may eventually need something else on the list but will have to get back to you then, Thanks alot, Penny

Parts

I am looking for the bright trim that surrounds the back window. Do you also have those?

t top

I need a passanger side t top for 1987 regal and it is 30" at the t bar and 271/2" at the door window and has the leaver action and is not the one with pins that come out of the end of t top .Let me now thanks.

Bob,
You should have received my money order. Have you shipped the 84GN CSII door panels, speaker wiring, front speakers, etc?
Conrad

is anyone having trouble getting a hold of bob? i sent my money order last week and have heard nothing back. if anyone knows how to get a hold of him please let me know. i just want to know where my parts are. bob also when you see this please pm me back. thanks, jon

is anyone having trouble getting a hold of bob? i sent my money order last week and have heard nothing back. if anyone knows how to get a hold of him please let me know. i just want to know where my parts are. bob also when you see this please pm me back. thanks, jon

Payment went to the wrong address. Was on vacation last week also.

I need a passanger side t top for 1987 regal and it is 30" at the t bar and 271/2" at the door window and has the leaver action and is not the one with pins that come out of the end of t top .Let me now thanks.

I only have sets of t-tops, do you need key locking or non key locking.