BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 3 New parts cars

Hey I need some parts again. Do you have a set of the door strap echelon things or whatever they're called? More specifically I guess I just need the rear driver's side one and the front passenger side one if you're willing to sell just just 2 parts. Also need 2 of the little inserts that cover the screws.

I need an up pipe to drill for alky injection, or if you have any that are predrilled I'll take that. And if you still have those aluminum drums I'll take them as well.

I'm also looking for parts. i called you a few times and even pmed you but no response hit me back and lemme know

87 ECM & Grey Pass Kick Panel

Looking for an 87 ECM & grey GN kick panel that it goes into on pass. side of car. Tanks, Tom.

I'll try to get back to everyone tomorrow, Ive been moving into my New house. And Ive had every problem you can imagine I the process. I wasnt trying to ignore anyone, I'm just crazy busy, theres not enough hours in the day. Ive been picking at my Pm's and e mail. And I dont have e mail access yet at the New house.

Hey I need some parts again. Do you have a set of the door strap echelon things or whatever they're called? More specifically I guess I just need the rear driver's side one and the front passenger side one if you're willing to sell just just 2 parts. Also need 2 of the little inserts that cover the screws.

I need an up pipe to drill for alky injection, or if you have any that are predrilled I'll take that. And if you still have those aluminum drums I'll take them as well.

I have the 2 door strap echelon's drivers rear and passenger front. And the up pipe. The drums were sold, but I will have another set by the end of next week.

I also have the up pipe.

Let me know when you got all the parts rounded up. Maybe you can meet me at work sometime next week - I work at Circuit City in Holyoke.

Would you be able to do Monday or Tuesday? I have the next 3 days off and I'm taking the MSF on the weekend.

ECM Kick Panel- Pass. Side

Hi, thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I'd already struck a deal for an ECM prior to your response. I still am looking for a Near Mint GN Grey Pass. Side Kick Panel that the ECM fits into. How much shipped to 06712. Email address is phoneguy72@sbcglobal.net. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.