BIG PARTS LIST,Nov.update, more parts added

Pm'd you...haven't heard back??? Like to know if you still have the blackout headlight bezels...Let me know how much they will be if you add them to ship out with the blackout quarter glass and steering column parts I already paid for...I will send out another USPS money order for the bezels...

Thanks...

I got the money for the quarter glass and column parts, I will have to look and see if I have any drivers bezels left, Ive sold a few sets , but I may have over looked a bezel.

I guess that would be the name for it, it the trim on the wheel wells. A little rust if it cleans up is ok, no big pits, shoot me some pics when you get a chance

I am looking to do a 86-87 conversion on a 85 t type and already have some parts. Wondering if you have alternator, powersteering, pulleys and brackets waterpump pulley, crank pulley, idelers, tensioners,or anything else I might need and what would pricing be. I plan on not running a.c. dg2028@gmail.com

I am looking to do a 86-87 conversion on a 85 t type and already have some parts. Wondering if you have alternator, powersteering, pulleys and brackets waterpump pulley, crank pulley, idelers, tensioners,or anything else I might need and what would pricing be. I plan on not running a.c. dg2028@gmail.com

E mailed you.

Anyone trying to Pm me, I'm a little behind on Pm's, so I might not get back to you until tomorrow. I cleaned some space in my Pm folder.

Later tonight I will be traveling I maynot have internet service until Sunday if anyone trys e mailing or Pming me, just didnt want anyone to think I wasnt responding.

Bob do you still have the Grey/chrome strips on upper door(that pull strap attaches) $35 each in good condition. Is that the left side & right side ? And the Black out Wheel moding for the left & right side. if you do send pictures.

87 gn parts

do you have wheel well black trims,87 grill trimmed for front mount intercooler,head light bezels in black,5 piece trunk spoiler.please send pics ,prices,and shipping to quote to brooklyn ny,11211.thank you.

PM'd you on the 6th...Need to know if you have the blackout headlight bezels...

Please read the PM...It explains what I would like to do if it would be alright with you...If need be, I can resend the PM...

Thanks very much for putting up with me... :D

PM'd you on the 6th...Need to know if you have the blackout headlight bezels...

Please read the PM...It explains what I would like to do if it would be alright with you...If need be, I can resend the PM...

Thanks very much for putting up with me... :D

Pm'd you.