BIG PARTS LIST,Nov.update, more parts added

Bob,

I need to talk to you about some more parts...I left you a message on your cell phone with my number...

I tried to pm you but your box is full...but it would be easier to talk on the phone...

Thanks...

Bob,

I need to talk to you about some more parts...I left you a message on your cell phone with my number...

I tried to pm you but your box is full...but it would be easier to talk on the phone...

Thanks...

Shoot me a pm , my cell phone messages are really backed up, and I don't have phone service at my house.

Read the post where I found out my engine is wiped out. Is the 87 engine still available, and what kind of shape is it in? Compression/leakdown tests done? I'm broke and having a huge stream of bad luck, and need to find a cheap but solid way out of this, since this car is my only car and daily driver. Please PM with your response.

Read the post where I found out my engine is wiped out. Is the 87 engine still available, and what kind of shape is it in? Compression/leakdown tests done? I'm broke and having a huge stream of bad luck, and need to find a cheap but solid way out of this, since this car is my only car and daily driver. Please PM with your response.

Sorry to hear about your engine, the engine maybe already sold, I do have some short blocks which I'd sell pretty cheap, it that would work for you.

Bob,
I need all 4 fender flare trims? never seen anyone post about these items. Mine are damaged from people opening doors, shopping carts etc. I am looking for a super clean set. Car is in body shop, so small dents i can get out, but mine are too far gone.
Also, I need a cherry front bumper, been thinking about going with the fiberglass, but really want originality, how do they look?
If not, let me know about nice used one you got.

my email is: agdracing@mac.com

if you can, send me some pics, Oh yeah, the dash boards, are they new NOS or good used, mine is cracked
THx
ALex

Pm'd you...haven't heard back??? Like to know if you still have the blackout headlight bezels...Let me know how much they will be if you add them to ship out with the blackout quarter glass and steering column parts I already paid for...I will send out another USPS money order for the bezels...

Thanks...

Bob,
I need all 4 fender flare trims? never seen anyone post about these items. Mine are damaged from people opening doors, shopping carts etc. I am looking for a super clean set. Car is in body shop, so small dents i can get out, but mine are too far gone.
Also, I need a cherry front bumper, been thinking about going with the fiberglass, but really want originality, how do they look?
If not, let me know about nice used one you got.

my email is: agdracing@mac.com

if you can, send me some pics, Oh yeah, the dash boards, are they new NOS or good used, mine is cracked
THx
ALex

Do you need the wheel well trim, I dont have a really nice bumper they all seem to have spots of rust.