BIG PARTS LIST, May 09, The BIGGEST parts list Ever!!

Red Interior Parts

I am looking for red (maroon) passenger side cover on the seat that hides the hardware on the joint between the upper and lower parts of the seat. also any other plastic parts that cover the hardware on the seats. and the covers for the bolts at the top of the seatbelts at the roof. may need more but dont have the car yet. shipping to 59714.
Thanks!

I am looking for red (maroon) passenger side cover on the seat that hides the hardware on the joint between the upper and lower parts of the seat. also any other plastic parts that cover the hardware on the seats. and the covers for the bolts at the top of the seatbelts at the roof. may need more but dont have the car yet. shipping to 59714.
Thanks!

I have the 2 piece maroon trim that covers the hinge on Pass side, and the 2 triangular shaped trim pieces that cover the bolts that hold the seat belt to the roof. $43 shipping included.

T-TOP trim around the t-tops on the inside of the car in, Maroon, grey and blue $20 f

Hello Bob,

Is this the plastic that mounts on the T-Top? I need one in gray for a locking T-Top that is in good condition. By any chance would you have the drivers and passenger side upper door panels for a GN with power windows in good condition? Do you have pics?

Thanks

Hello Bob,

Is this the plastic that mounts on the T-Top? I need one in gray for a locking T-Top that is in good condition. By any chance would you have the drivers and passenger side upper door panels for a GN with power windows in good condition? Do you have pics?

Thanks

I don't have the T-top plastic trim, they are almost always broken. I have some GN upper door panels, but nothing nice.

I don't have the T-top plastic trim, they are almost always broken. I have some GN upper door panels, but nothing nice.

Thanks anyway Bob. Ok how about the little chrome joystick on the pwr seat and the chrome strip that goes across the dash. :smile:

Hey sorry I didn't read all 11 pages to see but if you have any intercooler fans I will buy 2, or one if that is all you have. THnaks, Jarred.