BIG PARTS LIST, May 09, The BIGGEST parts list Ever!!

Do you need a power or manual "antenna nut housing"?

Here's a picture (not a very good one though, sorry) of what I'm talking about... you can see the space in between the top of the screw and the body panel.

antennanut.jpg

Can you send me payment info? Need these parts, planning on selling GN (sad sad day) soon and want to make sure I've got all this stuff taken care of. Thanks.

Can you send me payment info? Need these parts, planning on selling GN (sad sad day) soon and want to make sure I've got all this stuff taken care of. Thanks.

So you need a 87GN center cap, fan relay and the small spacer for a power antenna. $35 shipping included.

I have one in good condtion for analog gauges $70 shipping included

I'm from Canada so you'll probably need to adjust your "shipping included" price up a little. :) I'm definitely interested in the analog unit though. Would you be willing to get an estimate on shipping it USPS ground to postal code T1A-6A7 ?
UPS and those other couriers charge waaay too much for brokerage fees.

I'm from Canada so you'll probably need to adjust your "shipping included" price up a little. :) I'm definitely interested in the analog unit though. Would you be willing to get an estimate on shipping it USPS ground to postal code T1A-6A7 ?
UPS and those other couriers charge waaay too much for brokerage fees.

Your right, I didnt notice you were in Canada. It would be $85 shipped USPS flat rate International.

Your right, I didnt notice you were in Canada. It would be $85 shipped USPS flat rate International.
Actually, I didn't have my location information filled in earlier. :tongue:

I will take the analog hanger/sending unit. Do you want payment thru PayPal? If so, please PM me the email address that you would like the payment sent to.

Thanks!