BIG PARTS LIST, May 09, The BIGGEST parts list Ever!!

transmission linkage?

Would you happen to have the transmission linkage (bracket) to which the cable goes? If yes, do you have a pic just to make sure...
Thanks,

Claude :smile:

Anything else needed?

"85-87 Gray concert sound lower door panels $100"

Would I need anything else (mounts for speaker)? Would it be less shipping fees to CA or FL, or is pick-up feasible (I-40 CA-FL road trip next month, not the GN this time)?

Any concert sound lowers for an 84 GN, or if a pair come up, let me know.

Hot Air to Intercooled Conversion

Any way you could pm or email me a list of the conversion parts? I have a feeling i already have some of them, maybe we could adjust the package to only the parts i need yet? Let me know I'm open to ideas.

Any way you could pm or email me a list of the conversion parts? I have a feeling i already have some of them, maybe we could adjust the package to only the parts i need yet? Let me know I'm open to ideas.

List sent to the e mail address in your profile. I will deduct for anything you already have.

"85-87 Gray concert sound lower door panels $100"

Would I need anything else (mounts for speaker)? Would it be less shipping fees to CA or FL, or is pick-up feasible (I-40 CA-FL road trip next month, not the GN this time)?

Any concert sound lowers for an 84 GN, or if a pair come up, let me know.

I just got a set for a 84 GN. $140 shipping include for Concert sound lowers and speakers with correct brackets shipping included, shipped to FL($24). I'm in Mass, they couldbe picked up, if your traveling in this direction.

Would you happen to have the transmission linkage (bracket) to which the cable goes? If yes, do you have a pic just to make sure...
Thanks,

Claude :smile:

Which do you need, the one that is bolted to the oil pan of the bracket that is sort of a lever that moves when you shift the cable? I have both.