BIG PARTS LIST, Bought another Parts car(85 T-type) and more New Parts added!

hey can you PM me and ill give you my email, what i need for mine are door skins if youve got em, or doors, a stock passenger seat for an 85 gn, possibly door panels for the 85 gn, and maybe a gas tank. let me know if youve got all of that left?

thanks

Pm'd you.

yes please send pics of doors to lt1z28@peoplepc.com. and do you have crackless headers. can i pickup items. i am 50 miles south of albany ny

If I have pictures already, I'll send them tonight. If not, I won't be able to send until tomorrow night.

I have a drivers header thats been rewelded and is ready to bolt on. I have a none cracked passenger but it has a broken bolt in the flange that will need to be removed.

Pickup is ok with me. Your pretty close.

hey bob im interested in the center console the piece that sits on the floor board as well the 84 gn drivers side upper door panel that u have for $40 also maybe instead the grey ttype upper door panels for ($50) can u send me pics of these items to see the condition and color as well? my email is lilslugger00aj@yahoo.com or if u prefer to post the pics through here thats fine hope u still got wat i need thanx

driveshaft, yoke

I need a driveshaft and a trans yoke. Do you still have that shaft for $50?

would paypal like before, and would need them shipped to 76132 ASAP

hey bob im interested in the center console the piece that sits on the floor board as well the 84 gn drivers side upper door panel that u have for $40 also maybe instead the grey ttype upper door panels for ($50) can u send me pics of these items to see the condition and color as well? my email is lilslugger00aj@yahoo.com or if u prefer to post the pics through here thats fine hope u still got wat i need thanx

I have the base piece of the console, but its black. I can take pictures of the 84 gn drivers side upper door panel and grey ttype upper door panels for ($50). I wont have time until tomorrow take pictures.