BIG PARTS LIST, Bought another Parts car(85 T-type) and more New Parts added!

Bob, I'm looking for a pair of outside opera lights that came on the '87 Regal Limited Vynil roof for my brother. They glow soft blue at night. Do have a good pair (excellent condition maybe) for sale among all those parts you have? Thanks.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I broke my shifter . I need the black bushing that goes on the stick and then the handle goes on I could use my old shifter handle but I get a new one . please email me gavinxman@yahoo.com I know that's not much but when u want u want it thanks

Bob, I'm looking for a pair of outside opera lights that came on the '87 Regal Limited Vynil roof for my brother. They glow soft blue at night. Do have a good pair (excellent condition maybe) for sale among all those parts you have? Thanks.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sorry I don't have then.

I broke my shifter . I need the black bushing that goes on the stick and then the handle goes on I could use my old shifter handle but I get a new one . please email me gavinxman@yahoo.com I know that's not much but when u want u want it thanks

Is your shifter a stock shifter? The black part is actually part of the T hande if it is. Its not a seperate piece. I have a shifter T handle.

Anyone need a drivers side Postons or ATR stock replacement header. Its made of plan steel(not stainless). Its been rewelded, crappy job but, $37 shipped anywhere in the US.

Can I please get the Transmission Dipstick and tube shipped to Lake Ronkonkoma, New York 11779?

I have paypal and ready to purchase IMMEDIATELY. Is the product structually ok? No major dents in the tubing or anything?

I know it is my first post, but I am building a Monte SS with a 700R4 and this is the only one that really fits my application.

So I went searching the internet and came across this site (which I think I will take a liking to, since I have a crush on GN's)

Let me know if you still have it and if you could do 45.00 shipped.

Email me to gotmonte@yahoo.com I can respond quicker to it that way. But PM me here. I will see if they have a notification via email for new posts.

~Steve~

Can I please get the Transmission Dipstick and tube shipped to Lake Ronkonkoma, New York 11779?

I have paypal and ready to purchase IMMEDIATELY. Is the product structually ok? No major dents in the tubing or anything?

I know it is my first post, but I am building a Monte SS with a 700R4 and this is the only one that really fits my application.

So I went searching the internet and came across this site (which I think I will take a liking to, since I have a crush on GN's)

Let me know if you still have it and if you could do 45.00 shipped.

Email me to gotmonte@yahoo.com I can respond quicker to it that way. But PM me here. I will see if they have a notification via email for new posts.

~Steve~

E mailed you.