BIG PART LIST, up dated

Intercooled88s

Intercooled88s-- check your e-mail and give me a call please. Scot w.

Quarter Windows

Do you still have the 1/4 windows? What shape is the rubber seal (outside) in? Is it cracked or faded in a bad way?

Thanks in advance

-Mark

Got my parts today and they look great!!! Thanks Agian.:smile:

Passenger Plastic Inner fender

Is a passenger side plactic inner fender well available? Zip is 07716. I have PayPal.

Bill Deliman

Inner Fender Passenger side

I asked about the passenger side inner fender about a month ago but never got a final price, with shipping.

Evaddave

Inner Fender Well

I thought I saw your posting on this Evaddave. Just thought I mssed the response. If he gets back to us, it's yours first. If you change your mind, let me know.

Bill Deliman

Bumper fillers and other parts

Hi, I have dealt with you before and was very pleased! So I wanted to know A) do you still have the bumper fillers, what are they made out of and what colour are they, do I need to paint them.

B) Is the Fuel tank hanger/sender what I need to make my gas gauge work correctly (it reads half a tank when the car is full and empty when the car has half a tank, which is better than the other way round but still) and are you sure that it worked in the car it came out of.

C) How many coil packs do you have for the '86/87 and how many miles do they have on them, I might want a spare

D) how many miles does the MAF have on it, I might want a spare

E) do you have lug nuts with the little caps on them, I need some.

F) do you ever part a car with the GNX style dash, I want one.

Thanks I will paypal you immediately for the parts + shipping.

Bezels and marker lights

Interested in Bezels and marker lights if they are still avialible.

check your PM's

Intercooled88s check your PM's i sent you one regaurding some parts. Scot w.

Hi, I have dealt with you before and was very pleased! So I wanted to know A) do you still have the bumper fillers, what are they made out of and what colour are they, do I need to paint them.

B) Is the Fuel tank hanger/sender what I need to make my gas gauge work correctly (it reads half a tank when the car is full and empty when the car has half a tank, which is better than the other way round but still) and are you sure that it worked in the car it came out of.

C) How many coil packs do you have for the '86/87 and how many miles do they have on them, I might want a spare

D) how many miles does the MAF have on it, I might want a spare

E) do you have lug nuts with the little caps on them, I need some.

F) do you ever part a car with the GNX style dash, I want one.

Thanks I will paypal you immediately for the parts + shipping.

A. I sold the bumper fillers I had advertised. I do have another set of bumper fillers, the fronts are black and the rears are white(but the rears arent that great). I can send pictures.

B. To be completely honest I don't know for sure if it would be your gauge in the dash or the sender in the tank, but I've never had a bad sender/hanger.

C. I have many coil packs, Lowest original coil pack is 46k , I have alot of replacement coil packs which I dont know the true miliege.

D. The MAF has either 82k or 48k . I sold one of them and I dont remember which I sold.

E. I have the lug nuts.

F. I dont have any GNX guage clusters , but I get them once in a while.

I'll give you a package deal on the parts you want also.

84 control module

I need the 84 ignition control module 615-496-5578 west....
Can you ship overnight?

I do want some lug nuts with the caps (10? if you have that many)
I do want the fuel tank sender/hanger.

I would want the bumper fillers but the ones I need are the rear and I want them in black- so I'll wait, unless I could pay you now to reserve your next set in the future?

I could also put a deposit on a GNX style dash if that would help.

let me know shipping and total package $ to 30032

PM me a price !!

You forgot to mention a price for the parts listed:

1) Heater Tube- the one that bolts to the intake that our coolant lines go to.

2) Both door panel pull straps (for a 86' GN) with everything else.

3) Both drivers & passengers side seat brackets- the ones on the outside that let the seat recline.

4) All the solid vacume lines that go to the vacume block on top of the throttlebody.

Please PM me my price along with your mailing info again! I lost your info.. Thanks buddy, Scot w.