Big list

IrvJr

I did finally get my wrecked GN back. So here is the list of big parts, ask if you need something i didnt mention. It was rear ended so nothing back there is useful.

GN hood, just painted $500
Header panel, just painted $300
Front bumper, just painted $100
Stock location stretch IC with Dutt neck $150
50 lb Delphi inj $200
16 pos Max Effort for 50's $100
Bstc Boost Controller $100
DirectScan and Compaq puter, bad battery but works fine on inverter $120

Shipping obviously depends on the part, so we can work the logistics out after the deal.

Stock location stretch IC with Dutt neck $150

First in line on this please. What brand is it, what's the condition? Also interested in the grill if its for an 1987? Pics please to phoneguy72@sbcglobal.net. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.

Damn you guys are fast. The IC has a sale pending. The taillights are useless and he fronts i havent checked, only one is new the other is older and a little more worn in. I will check the front bumper support when i get it off.

what kind of specs on the compaq/direct scan? What version of direct scan? Includes all hook-ups, I assume?
Thanks

I believe it is version 1.51 but i think i upgraded when i got the braided shielding. The Compaq is an older DOS computer that i dont know the specs on. Its worked and thats all i needed it to do. It comes with all but the inverter.

DirectScan, HVAC controls and intercooler are sold. They are shipped out as of today.

Any pics of the header panel? no issues?

It does have some issues. The old hood ornament holes are showing and it got a scratch from the accident. But im having the painter fix that because the holes shouldnt have come thru anyways and he can probably get the scratch out.

The one in the car is spoken for but i have a spare. Just for you Lou. Did you hear i have another squirt on the way, Jan 13.

Scott,
Congrats!!!! Boy you are on a roll. Were done. I got u know what cut off. :eek: ;)

Im heading to orlando in 20 mins to my dads. Im tight on time, but i sent you a pm.