Big Ben (not the clock the other one)

dragonational

That Guy
OK. So i was reading some comments on ESPN.COM and came across alot of people blasting Pittsburghs favorite QB. I will admit that he does have his low points when it comes to making smart decisions and what not. Sometimes he doesn't make the greatest of choices. What i dont understand is the comments that some people throw out about how he is horrible at the QB spot. He does have good qualities and some high spots on his carrer already. Some of which are youngest QB to win a super bowl,9 for 22 for 123 yards and two interceptions i know, but never the less its a win. Give the kid some credit though he was playing in the superbowl before most of us at that age were doing a whole lot of anything so that packs some pressure. He has a great 3rd down PR, he is one of the winningest QB's in the NFL second to i belive Tom Brady. Yes he has had some bad spots but he is also still very young. When he broke into the offense he was what 23? i think. And he lead the Steelers to the AFC Championship his first year out. I guess before this gets too much longer i am wondering what other fans or non fans think about him. Harry