Bi Tron

Turtle TR

boioing boioing boioing..
Any of you guys use this stuff?
I just got into the Bi Tron stuff. It works really well in my G35 and already i've seen some improvements in efficiency. I've done a dyno pull with before and after results. baseline was 229rwhp and post-run was 232rwhp. oddly i lost torque :rolleyes: But dyno pulls arent like driving by the seat of your pants. The car coasts more because there is less drag in the rear end. I only wish my trans was hooked up to some kind of temp guage to see a decrease in temperature (if any). Relating to my past experiences with TRs, heat is our very enemy. So I used whatever I could to lower the temps in the trans. I felt that the engine put out more thrust, it accelerated harder (kind of hard to believe with less tq) but my butt dyno swears it has more thrust. To boot, everyone I know has see a big increase in gas mileage per gallon using Bi Tron, at the same time using a lower grade of gas. I've only had the Bi Tron in for one day..so it's kind of hard to tell. I just have to tell in the long run, later on. Anyway...It was just mentioned that Bi Tron is manufactured in Canada, which is reason why I posted on the region section and I just wanted to share this information with to who'm ever is interested.

http://www.bitronglobal.biz/products.html