BF Goodrich Street Drag Radials for sale good price

1/4MileRacing

SPOOLN6
I have two like new BF Goodrich Compt T/A Drag radials for sale. The size is 275 x 50 x 15. These tires came with a set of Weld rims I bought and I didnt use these tires because I run slicks or MT 275 x 60 x 15. When I purchased the tires the guy said they were brand new they still have some of the rubber studs on the outside showing they are fairly new but they were only on my car for a month before I replaced with MT's. These tires brand new retail for $151.99 from jegs. I will sell both tires for $200 shipping not included that is a savings of over $100 just for tires themselves. I also will consider reasonable offers close to the $200 amount they are in my garage taking up space I already dont have. Would like to sell to someone, but I cant just give them away. So let me know what you think pictures included. Can also email you more pictures if needed.

Attachments

• tires1.jpg
    tires1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 280
  • tires2.jpg
    tires2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 276
  • tires3.jpg
    tires3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 277
  • tires4.jpg
    tires4.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 274
I can't see the tread real well from the pics but I am definently interested. When you got them a month ago, did they look brand new? I couldn't even find these on BFG's site to compare tread depth, but I am very interested if they are new minus the month you drove on them.

If you have any hi res shots of the tread, please email them to me at:

adrianbolton@hotmail.com

Thanks.

tires

Adrian Chris is potentially working out deal on tires at this time, but if it falls through you can get them. I can send better pictures also. Look on Jegs on BF Goodrich street drag radials and you will find these under there they are like $151-156 a piece. It show a good picture of the tread also on there.