Beware of Ebays GNPOWERMASTERS!!

Turbowife

That was a GIRL??
Hi guys, I think this may have come up before, but not sure.

Their posting items as discontinued "GM" and charging high prices for them, but after looking closer they usually have more than 10+ available. That's unlikely on a discontinued part. Most of the parts they are doing this with are ones you can pick-up at AutoZone really cheap. For example: horn cam cancel button - AutoZone $ 4.99...Gnpowermasters $34.95+7.05 shipping and still has over 10 available after selling 10..Imagine that??

He is doing same thing with interior & exterior door handles, turn lever stalks.
Pass the word to not do business with him as I think most of us know his identity here!
Thanks folks!!

I agree with you and he claims that his prices are higher because of ebay fees. Which is fine and understandable but he must pay more for shipping fees than anyone else in this world considering I bought 2 throttle clips off him a while ago and paid $8 in shipping charges and then received them both in a $0.44 stamped envelope. additional profit from shipping $7.56. 1st strike.

Ordered a Pos batt cable from him @ $49.95 quantity available at time of purchase 25. Get a message the next day saying they're out of stock and he won't separate the pos and neg bat cables he sells as a combo to please me as the customer only to see him relist the item 1 week later @ $99.95. Why would he do that you ask, because he was the only one that had them priced that low and instead of just having that balls to tell me it was a mistake he lied to me thinking he was covering his a$$ and not losing money because of his mistake or atleast telling me what the cost would be. strike 2

Never leaves feedback for his customers even when they leave feedback for him. strike 3

He claims he's an asset to the Buick commnunity since he offers almost every part we could need for ours cars but when you overcharge for the parts and shipping your only setting us back because it takes us that much longer to finish our cars and be able to enjoy them.

I was just getting back into the cars and wasn't awars of this site and it's vendors and was taken advantage of just like I see so many other people on ebay.

I would never buy anything from him even if he was a vendor here and personally hope that he never becomes one.

Here's his delusional take on the great Turbo Buick enthusiast (or should I say extortionist) he thinks he is.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/310764-anyone-had-dealings-gnpowermasters.html

Never leaves feedback for his customers even when they leave feedback for him.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/310764-anyone-had-dealings-gnpowermasters.html

I bought a vacuum nipple from him to install my vaccum brakes. no real issues except he sent it in a small packet 1st class $3.55 & charged me 9.99.

I left him a positive but weeks later I had to yank a feedback out of him.

I can understand being busy and not getting to feedbacks I try to do mine every 2 weeks as a seller myself.

Tried working with stopping in to pickup a powermaster on my way home from Virginia but it never worked out. I am glad too.

He is GREEDY and a JOKE:mad:. I bought 2 Buick Motorsports window decals from him for 10 bucks each. I drove the car to Norwalk on a 80 degree day and sunshine. They blew off on the freeway on the way over:mad:. I contacted him and told him what happened. He said I must not have cleaned the window correctly. I told him I used to install pinstriping and car graphics as a side business and that the windows were clean. He offered to send 2 more at 10 bucks each with FREE shipping. WOW, he would have saved a stamp...:mad: He thinks his parts are made of GOLD and are worth more than any others just like them. What a JACKWAGON:D

:biggrin:

He has ripped our web site pictures off from us on the ASC license plate and is selling them on his e-bay store for $99.00 and also stating that they are "Original" when they are NOT! I just replied to that link you posted and hopefully he will get the it and remove the picture... It disturbs me to No End when people do this chit and blatantly rip people off. He actually called me over a year ago wanting a "Huge" order but I wasn't excited to have my products plastered on e-bay and also after talking with another paying vendor here about this guy he warned me not to do business with him so I didn't accept his order and now I come to find out he went ahead on our web site and stole our pictures for his e-bay store. where he got the ASC plates is beyond me, must have had someone else buy them for him but either way he is completely ripping people off at selling those ASC plates as original's and as a 76% mark up..

ALSO, Look at his business name closely and tell me there isn't a resemblance to ours! That's fine, but this disturbs me when he is ripping people off and has our pictures on his e-bay store without our permission!

I would like to note that we are in no way, shape or form associated with this e-bay store, nor do we support his actions so Please don't confuse this GnSpecialties e-bay store with us GNS Performance..

Thank You!
SW

He is GREEDY and a JOKE:mad:. I bought 2 Buick Motorsports window decals from him for 10 bucks each. I drove the car to Norwalk on a 80 degree day and sunshine. They blew off on the freeway on the way over:mad:. I contacted him and told him what happened. He said I must not have cleaned the window correctly. I told him I used to install pinstriping and car graphics as a side business and that the windows were clean. He offered to send 2 more at 10 bucks each with FREE shipping. WOW, he would have saved a stamp...:mad: He thinks his parts are made of GOLD and are worth more than any others just like them. What a JACKWAGON:D

Coach,

I will send you 2 of those right now for a total of $10 shipped!

and tell me if they last longer... ;)

Jeez, free shipping? He's really helping you out there! Good thing you'd still be out the original $20+, and then be out another $20 when those fly off too.

The "GM" horn cam button I purchased came to me in a white bubble wrap envelope with the end that normally breaks sticking thru the thing and charged $7.40 shipping for that.

I admit the ad did not say NOS, but was filled with new GM discontinued part leading you to believe it was a GM product. Usually when someone sells and mails out a new GM product they will include some sort of box, bag, etc. with the product having the part number on it. He sent nothing, nor does his add refer to a part number. I waited until I did get a hold of a NOS one before calling him out and get him a fair way out, but he obviously didn't take it.

My love for these cars is true and geniue. When selling parts or the ZDDplus, I don't price gouge or try to sell it for something it's not. I want to continue to see these cars succeed and get the recognition they deserve.

Thank You guys for your support!! GNpowermasters doesn't know what can of worms he opened up this time.;)

While not dishonest, I found his ebay adds to be somewhat misleading.

One of my old GNX-style centercaps fell off of my car so I needed a new one :mad:

Since I only needed a single cap and not a set, his $29.99 Buy It Now on ebay, seemed the simplest thing to do. His ebay add has a picture of a GTA cap with a GNX sticker. Since I don't have a paypal account, my brother bought it via the Buy It Now as a favor. He then e-mailed my brother that the picture on ebay was not representative of the part and that he would have to purchase the GNX inlay separately. I figured no big deal... I could buy the sticker later.

Then the part arrived and not only did it not have the GNX sticker (which he did say) but he pried off the GTA emblem so there is hole in the middle of the centercap. So now I am out $40 ($10 to ship which is b.s.) for a POS useless centercap. I only wonder how much he charges the Pontiac boys for the Firebird emblem he pried off.

F*cking around with e-mails to him and feedback via my brother is not worth my time and $40 certainly will not break me.... Just the whole deal left me irritated.

Why not just put a picture of what you are actually selling on ebay?

Pete

I hope Shane see's this thread and considers it as a feedback thread and refuses to let that con-artist on this site if he ever tries to become a vendor like he said hes going to. It's sad enough what he does to people on ebay it'll be worse if he does it to all the newbies here.

The way this is going this should be a sticky in the feedback section.

Wow this is really good info. I see them all the time when I'm surfin ebay. Thanks for the heads up.

Yep. I've found this guy has everything and anything you can need or want as long as you're willing to overpay for it.

Thanks guys!

For those of you that knows the parts and knows better, at the bottom of each ad there is a button for you to report it to E-bay. If enough does, he has to pull the item and if he continues to be a repeat offender, they will possibly suspend him from E-bay. This is our only protection against crooks that takes advantage of us and our cars!!

Its unfortunate that he preys on the rareness of our cars, but we do have to fight back and commend our honest vendors!

Last thread I saw talking bout this guy they actually replied...not this time though? Hmmmmmm

To TurboWife: Apparently you did read the auction clearly. No where does it state that this is a "GM" part. It states "GM Replacement". Heres a tip, ask a question before you buy if you are unsure;). Then you fail to neglect these other member that you purchased it on May 11. I scanned through thousands of emails to see you brought it to my attention last week. Wow 2 months later! I have a 30 warranty on all my parts. If you weren't happy with it, send me an email and mail it back. No problem. Why you waited 2 months later tends to make me think something is shady.

To Coach: As far as your stickers are concerned, why don't you ask Kirban Performance why they fell off and tell them you want a new pair, because guess what, I already did and they wont give me another set for free. Its like any other part available. Never the installers error right. I sell tons of those stickers each year. Never had 1 issue. Maybe you have too much wax, maybe the window was never prepped clean with rubbing alcohol and a razor blade, but I'm sure your response will be " I Did". Guess you got 2 defective sticks ironically out of 1000's sold.

Why are my stickers/shipping so expensive you ask. Lets see, when I dont buy anything from Kirban for a week, and I have an order for stickers, guess who has to pay $7.00 s&h to get them to keep my impatient customers happy. You know, the ones who order a part Sunday night, and calling first thing in the morning as to where there tracking number is.

To 87 Pete: Your caps come from G.body Parts. Yes it does come with a firebird embossed emblem when I get it, and yes I removed it. These were sold as a "Reproduction GNX C-cap". Ever see a real GM NOS cap. I have and it is a bare cap with a recessed space to install your old existing or new GNX embossed insert to fill in the space. In no way does the auction state you are getting a Firebird Inlay , not did I ever tell you that you did. You are false in your statement. Once again, ask before you read if something seem unclear. Bring it to my attention when you get it, NOT BICKERING MONTHS LATER LIKE TURBO WIFE.

To Little6Pack: Same concept, when I have to buy your vacuum black from Caspers, and it costs me $13.00 to have it shipped to me, and then another $5.00 to ship to you. To you $10.00 may seem high in shipping, but in all reality, I lose $8.00 to get it to you.

To Scott W: I leave the best for last. Since your so up Brian's ass, maybe I can shed some light for you, your images and products. Number 1, I am a distibutor of Brian of G.body parts. He is a distibutor of many manufactures out there. I have received his permission to use his images to sell his parts when I established businesss last March. Whether or not you took the pics, I don't care. I carried (2), only (2) of your products of the 1700+ items in my store. #1 LED taillights, and your reproduction asc plates. I had 2 auctions in my store with the same images for Asc Plates. 1 was your cheap reproduction for $29.95, and the other was for my rare collection of ORIGINAL NOS COLLECTOR PLATES valued at $99.95, and in my opinion still under priced. Same concept with the GNX c-caps in my store.

NOS GM GNX CAPS: $79.95 each

NEW NOS GM GRAND NATIONAL ASC GNX RIM WHEEL CENTER CAP: eBay Motors (item 200330664747 end time Aug-04-10 14:44:16 PDT)

REPRODUCTION GNX CAPS: $29.95 each

BUICK GRAND NATIONAL GNX GTA TTA RIM WHEEL CENTER CAP: eBay Motors (item 200330665576 end time Aug-04-10 14:49:02 PDT)

The guy you have me confused with is "Snakeskinner1". He still uses your images and clearly states that his are 100% authentic and only $17.80 with free shipping:rolleyes: Below is his link

NEW NOS GRAND NATIONAL GN GNX ASC MCLAREN LICENSE PLATE: eBay Motors (item 290453027726 end time Jul-17-10 09:26:53 PDT)

After you denied my business (stupid move btw), I discontinued your whopping 2 items I carried and moved on quickly with picking up other vendors who had ALOT more to offer. I was really hesitant and leary at first because I thought my store would tank w/o your 2 products! LOL

In less than 1 year (9 month to be exact), I have spent nearly $75,000 with G.body Parts, $25,000 with Kirban Performance, 1000's with GN1, Full Throttle Speed, Caspers, and pleanty more. The only person who lost was YOU! I was selling led kits like hot cakes when I put them in my store the first few months I carried them. After I received your email, they got yanked. Brian would be placing orders to you for me prior and alot of the orders you got from him were mine, little did you know. Water over the dam at this point.

But, while the discussion of overpriced shipping is up in the air, I have been charged between $20-25 for these kits shipped to me. (I have the invoice to prove it, and will post if neccessary). They come from the manufacturer "Spaghetti Engineering" in Vineland, NJ. Literally 30 minutes away from me. Why does a box of led bulbs and wireing that weighs less than 2 lbs cost me $25 to get to my doorstep. And no, Brian doesn't charge me a dropship fee. Very coincidental, I must say. What a hypocrite!

If I were you Scott, I would bite my tongue, keep my mouth shut, I mean typing fingures and just keep selling keychains, license plates and tail light bulbs, because apparently you don't really offer anything valuable to Turbo Buick Industry. I have also been informed by a very strong source that all the preaching about your products "proudly made n the U.S.A" is false. I have been told alot your products are made overseas to China. Walking on thin ice buddy, so slow down. And dont worry, I dont thing our sites could ever be confused as being the same. I sell 1700+ and counting of every Buick part made out there. You sell bulbs, liscense plates, and key chains. lol

But on the bright side for me and other Turbo Buick owners, I will in the process of engineering a new sequential led tail light kit for the rears, front bumper lights, parking, and cornering light for the limited. My product will last longer, made better and will be substantially cheaper than yours. You can thank yourself for fueling my ambition of creating these new and upcomming products;)

Heres another riddle for all of you? Why does (1) sticker from Kirban cost me $7.00 to go 25 miles, or why (1) vacuum block from caspers costs $12.99, or a scanmaster from Full Throttle cost me $13.00 to get. Here's the answer, it just does, and that is why you pay the pricing your do. Its so simple, if you dont like my pricing, then don't buy from me. Nobody forces any of you to buy my products. Funny how you will buy from me, and then complain how much you paid for shipping. Ebay only reminds you 3 times how much shipping is prior to commiting to your purchase.

I also find the irony of how you think I am ripping everybody off with me high pricing. Lets take Item# 200344438498. A precision Te44 turbo. Most of you must think I ripping everyone off at $774.95 :eek: Everybody else sell those for $550.00 why so much. Well lets do the math here. Right off the bat, as soon as that "buy it now" gets clicked, I lose 13% right off the top. Off the $800.00 (with shipping) I just got, I just lost $104.00 so that nets me to $696.00. Now when I buy that same turbo from G.body it costs $495 (10% off is all I get). Oh wait, my auction includes the actuator (G.body's and FTS DOES NOT!), there goes another $89.95. Shipping and insurance range from $25-$30, and don't forget a $15 drop ship fee from PTE. Total a my cost is $629.95. Subtract that from my net retail sale of $696.00 = $66.05. If you really want to get technical, I made a whopping 8.5%. I can do this all day for ALOT of parts in my store. Show me another Turbo vendor or any vendor for that matter is selling parts for 8.5% over cost.

In conclusion, yes, I am pricey on some items, but the sad part is I make less than all my competitors. So in reality, who a I ripping off, myself??? Certainly is not the guy that would rather spend more money with me than Full Throttle or G.body. Last time I checked, that wasn't a crime. Say what you will, but my feedback speaks for itself online. 99.8% satisfaction guaranteed with nearly 2000 new customers in my first year in business. Pretty damn good if you ask me. I am not as active you would like me to be on these "BUICK BOARDS" for a reason. Number 1, I have spent nearly 3 hours writing up all these responses and justifications, and I feel like there is alot of time wasted. That means I could have spent 3 hours in LEAVING FEEDBACK, mailing orders, taking orders in which got deprived . Probably cost me somewhere around $1000 in total sales. I own 3 commercial busness' (Dealership, Collision Shop, Mechanical Shop/High Performance). I have 8 rental properties, 1 investment property,and run this Ebay store. My time is used wisely in order to manage all of this. Its no wonder why I have 3 posts in 10 years on this site. To the guys that have 10,000 posts, and break daily posts records, you know who you are, and you know why you have that many posts. Apparently your time isnt as valuable as mine. I am hoping sometime soon, I will have my new site up and running and have more buying power for ultimately lower pricing. I am just letting you know right now, I will not be posting anymore responses on this thread. I dont not have the time or anymore patience. Enough has already been said. I have spend waaaay too much time already that I dont even have, but I couldnt help leaving this thread unspoken. I only found this thread because a very large handfull of my customers are active on this site and addressed it to me. For future notice, if you have a problem with anything, please email me at .

Thank you,
Michael (owner)

To Scott W: I leave the best for last. Since your so up Brian's ass, maybe I can shed some light for you, your images and products. Number 1, I am a distibutor of Brian of G.body parts. He is a distibutor of many manufactures out there. I have received his permission to use his images to sell his parts when I established businesss last March. Whether or not you took the pics, I don't care.
Really? I have been friends with brian for over 5 years now and all you got to say is that? Fool..

But, while the discussion of overpriced shipping is up in the air, I have been charged between $20-25 for these kits shipped to me. (I have the invoice to prove it, and will post if neccessary). They come from the manufacturer "Spaghetti Engineering" in Vineland, NJ. Literally 30 minutes away from me. Why does a box of led bulbs and wireing that weighs less than 2 lbs cost me $25 to get to my doorstep. And no, Brian doesn't charge me a dropship fee. Very coincidental, I must say. What a hypocrite!
Looks like you need a better grasp on your relationships with your vendors then because I have ALL the invoices to prove it! I only charge $13.00 shipping to my vendors Just like I do to my customers who can also vouch for my shipping charges!! SO it looks like your beloved Brian IS Doubling the shipping charges just for you.. LOL Just let me know If you want me to post up any invoices that you think were yours and let me know because I would be more than happy to! ;)
If I were you Scott, I would bite my tongue, keep my mouth shut, I mean typing fingures and just keep selling keychains, license plates and tail light bulbs, because apparently you don't really offer anything valuable to Turbo Buick Industry. I have also been informed by a very strong source that all the preaching about your products "proudly made n the U.S.A" is false. I have been told alot your products are made overseas to China. Walking on thin ice buddy, so slow down. And dont worry, I dont thing our sites could ever be confused as being the same. I sell 1700+ and counting of every Buick part made out there. You sell bulbs, liscense plates, and key chains. lol
Sorry, Not going to happen and not walking on thin ice either!! So I don't offer anything to the Buick comunity? Well what do you call those LED tail lights that you were selling? Sounds to me like I came up with a awesome product working with the manufacture on a Buick product with a limited Lifetime warranty (for the Buick customers) that HAS YET TO FAIL!! :) Plus last but not least I am a paying vendor here and also run at least 4-5 Discounted specials every year, When you clearly OVERCHARGE! HMMM... What Buick product sold today has a lifetime warranty? What have you designed for the Buick comunity? eccept just sell other peoples stuff at Amish prices?

Secondly you need a new source then if you were told My stuff is from china!! LOL, LMAO Dude! you and your ignorant source couldn't be further from the truth on this one!!! lol Let's see here......

*LED lights made in NJ
*License plates made in TN
*Key chains made in TN
*Radiator box in kits made in TN
*Tach brackets by me in TN
*Turbo's from PTE
*Alky kit's made by julio in FL
*Fender braces by me in TN
*Marker light cover made in TN
*Relay name plate made in TN
*LED 3rd Brake light made in NJ
*BAER Disc Brakes made in USA!
*4-Gauge cluster made in TN

SO who looks like the idiot now? Oh and we also have invoices to prove that too... NICE TRY! ;)

But on the bright side for me and other Turbo Buick owners, I will in the process of engineering a new sequential led tail light kit for the rears, front bumper lights, parking, and cornering light for the limited. My product will last longer, made better and will be substantially cheaper than yours. You can thank yourself for fueling my ambition of creating these new and upcomming products;)

Thank you,
Michael (owner)
LOL, Cool I like fueling peoples ambition! You call that the bright side for the Turbo Buick customers? LOL Not sure what that statment is all about seeing there has been no returns due to these LED's not lasting!! and I Wish you luck on that! If you wish to waste money on that, that is fine with me. but you know as well as me and all the customers who have our LED tail lights that these will be hard to beat and there are A LOT OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS already and will continue to grow! :biggrin:

Have a nice day! ;)

POINT BLANK...You told me your prices were due to E-bay fees. If E-bay is too pricy ( which it def is), pay here and be a vendor and lower your prices. As for the comment on me installing wrong, I installed graphics for years on cars and businesses so I know how to de-grease a window. You told me I ordered the wrong stickers. You said I needed the ones that go on the inside. A GN has tinted 1/4 windows and you would not see them. I have a Buick Motorsports windshield graphic that has been on for 4 years now with no issues. There is no way in hell that those stickers are working for anything but an enclosed trailer queen, so dont blow smoke up my ass about installing wrong. You feel free to say what you need to say so you can sleep at night, but neverless your parts are priced too high and for most guys working on a budget, they are forever going to remain on a wish list. I never stated anything that was not true and never will, but to offer free shipping as a way of making something right with a customer is a joke. Sorry if you were offended, but I am done and you wont hear from me again. Let it rest.

By the way, dont pay shipping twice, have them drop ship to the customer or negotiate better shipping costs for yourself. If you have only been in business for a little while, you are still learning. Keep at it and you will find ways to cut costs.

I had 2 auctions in my store with the same images for Asc Plates. 1 was your cheap reproduction for $29.95, and the other was for my rare collection of ORIGINAL NOS COLLECTOR PLATES valued at $99.95, and in my opinion still under priced.

The guy you have me confused with is "Snakeskinner1". He still uses your images and clearly states that his are 100% authentic and only $17.80 with free shipping:rolleyes: Below is his link

NEW NOS GRAND NATIONAL GN GNX ASC MCLAREN LICENSE PLATE: eBay Motors (item 290453027726 end time Jul-17-10 09:26:53 PDT)
No I don't have you confused with (snakeskinner) at all and it's nice to see you finally removed OUR picture of those $99.00 ASC plates. I guess after me e-mailing you and also reporting you to E-bay it must have worked, You can also thank yourself for fueling me to finally do our own E-bay store! Thanks for the fuel and look for US SOON! :biggrin: ;)