Best wax

yruslow

I own a 87'GN with a 2 year old paint job.I was wondering what the best wax/polish to use on black paint. I've been using Meguiars polish along with there gold wax but I've been hearing about all the zaino bros products. So I was hoping someone would give a heads up on which one works better.

Heres my two cents, i used the zano product and although i liked the results it is a long process. I have been using the meguires scratch x product for fine the scratches and then going over that with their gold class wax (both liquids). The shine is great and mind you my paint is still the original coat. When i do take the car out most people usually asked who did the paint job. It's great seeing their faces when i tell them GM bagk in 1987.

ZAINO BROTHERS HANDS DOWN

take it from a lazy guy,it's sooo eazy it seems like you forgot to do something:eek:

Zaino, works great, it takes some time with the very first application but after that it takes no time at all. The detailing spray is great. It's like the dirt just falls off the car. With the 2 black cars and a white truck this stuff works great, and makes detailing cars fun again. Just my two cents

I've heard a lot about Zanio on here, but I could never find it to buy it. Where do you folks buy it?

Thanks,

James

Hey, NTMD8ER really like your selection of vehicles :D I just ordered some zaino products and can't wait to try it on both my rides. Lot's of guys raving about this stuff on all the message boards.

I still have the original black paint on my 87 (94K miles). I have tried Meguier's and Mother's single cleaner/wax as well as multi-step treatments. They work OK, but I found something that is a lot easier and works best on my car. Gives a nice 'wet' look. I bought it at a local hardware store (Aubuchon), but it can be purchased directly from their website. It's called Formula 113 (www.formula113.com) and they have a companion detail spray called BeadX that does an equally unbelievable job. The wax gets rid of those anoying little scratch-like marks on the paint. You can do the entire car in 30 minutes and there is no wax dust leftover either.