Best speakers for ac delco cd player ?

qwknuf6 jr

100% street car
I have a mid 90's ac delco cd player and would like to get dash speakers ,stock size, and 6x9's for the rear deck ,What speakers would sound best with the ac delco unit ??
Thanks Mark

I put Infinity Kappa 3 1/2" spaekers in the deck but they were to tall so I took my dremel tool and cut the speaker screen out of the deck. It doesn't look stock any more but for sound those speakers can't be beat. For the back deck I put Pioneer 5-way 6x9's. you have to put adapters on them that you can get from Crutchfield. Again it's a tight fit mine are resting on the torsion bars. These speakers together with the 6" (Kenwood) ones I put in the door sound so much better then when I had Rockford Fozgate in the dash the same Kenwoods in the doors and Kenwood 3-way 4x10's in the back.

Anything is better than those stock whizzer cone speakers. Go out and listen to speakers that satisfy your liking and your pocket. Do account for the wattage that your CD player is pumping out. Skys the limit with sound systems and speed. Good luck.

Tee