best shop it south florida????

gnfinke

i have a 86 gn. te61 turbo intercooler 52 injeckters 3in exhaust and chip.
it just won't run right. it is slow and sluggish. the trany is not from my car but shifts fine the stall is small a 1200. what is the best shop if it needs one.

wh;) ere in south florida are you ? if in the west palm beach area give dave at j&j a call 547-0460

call jeff, at trackside performance.954-946 4043.located in pompano.343 s.w. 14ave. nobody touchs my 87 gn but jeff.need more convincing. line up next to me. take a good long look at the front of my car. because youre going to to get a real good look at the back of it .when i leave youre ass:biggrin: .

call jeff, at trackside performance.954-946 4043.located in pompano.343 s.w. 14ave. nobody touchs my 87 gn but jeff.need more convincing. line up next to me. take a good long look at the front of my car. because youre going to to get a real good look at the back of it .when i leave youre ass. aka hambone:D /QUOTE]

[/B]quote=rata02;1431319]call jeff, at trackside performance.954-946 4043.located in pompano.343 s.w. 14ave. nobody touchs my 87 gn but jeff.need more convincing. line up next to me. take a good long look at the front of my car. because youre going to to get a real good look at the back of it .when i leave youre ass. aka hambone I'M your hucklberry, because that is a pretty bold statement :rolleyes:

you, want bold statements,well today at moroso we laid down . a10.70@ 124. second pass of10.60 @129.so bring youre lucky charms and youre lunch money and will take that too! you want to go fast or just talk about it.contact us at trackside performance.wed be more than happy to show you how to get it done:eek:

wow:rolleyes: whats this we,you got a mouse in your pocket! 441 and southern bring your money. and by the way i wasn't talking s**t i was just saying that was a bold statement. So now that you are playing call out no problem no trailers we race real cars and you better bring something faster than a 10.60.:biggrin: p.s. it's all in good fun but really i didn't mean anything by it:cool:

realracecars,dont race on the street .but since youre ride wouldn,t pass tech. ha,ha, how you going to pass me . when you cant even get on the track .everbodys got a faster car until they get tree.ed then the all b.s. starts.we will be in gainesville this weekend for the b.o.p race .we will be looking for you and youre fastcar.o thats rite you you cant make the race. because youll be sitting in a home depot parking lot at 441&southern waiting for a race .with a ricer or p.b sherrif to show up and take youre fast car how exciting.so come to the b.o.p.race and get humbled.were easy to find tracksideperformance.i know it,s all in fun happy holidaze.:cool:

wow take it easy,i didn,t make fun of you.i just said u are pretty cocky for having a 10.60 car. i don't need to come find u because that wouldn't be very professional for trackside. but seriously if you think that your car would even come close to be as fast as these old "junky" street cars. then don't sing it bring it;) look i don't want this to be a stupid kid he said he said thing. i am to old and really don't care. A 10.60 car is fast but not fast enough to be that cocky!!!:rolleyes:

new bullit just put in car. off the trailer 10.70 @127 w/no tune. base pass conservative tune pig rich to be safe. took some fuel out second pass 10.60@129 only 24lbs of boost. 24 degrees of timing.first pass look like diesel truck going down the track. trying to get dialed in for gainesville. will be tuned on kill mode. 30pluslbs of boost and watch those et.s drop big time & mph go up can you say 9.90 passes. will let every body know when we get bake from gainesville. fresh motor ,new heads,gtq70turbo, 72lbsinj.fm intercooler,3800 stall converter,tranytech trans.in the future mods,turbo400& trans brake.you think thats. enough for tsm cause isure hope so. aka hambone.:cool:

If i where you i would not talk untill you have run the number if not your gonna look like an idiot if you cant back it up . I also wouldnt talk smack about street racing when most of the cars down that way run much faster than what your running (i raced a few of them ) and running nines is not hard running nines and staying in one piece pass after pass is .;)