Best Service for Buick Parts

motorhead445

Im in the process of modifying my '87 T,I got my Te-60 from John Craig(VERY GOOD Service,answered all my questions)My chip&injectors from PTE(Patrick was VERY HELPFUL took the time to help me on my selection of chips).Power plate&Biggie oil filter adapter from RJC(VERY GOOD Service,took the time to answer all my questions on the design of plate)Also R&R racing in Youngstown,NY(Mark took the time to answer all my questions &gave me a GOOD Deal on installing them)I also would like to add that they ALL GAVE THE BEST PRICES ON THE PARTS I ORDERED!

MY LIST of helpful people who helped me over the phone.
PAT of PTE, front mount, TE-60 turbo
JIM TESTA chip, even gave me a phone # to answer questions in person that I didn't understand on chip sheet.
KEVIN at Ramchargers, Scanmaster, Translator
POSTONS misc. stuff
MIKE KURTZ of Century trans. was patient answering all my questions and even gave me 10% discount on a complete racing rebuild kit and torque converter, and even took the time to answer some questions for my tranny guy.
AND all of you who answered my questions on this site, which helped me select the mods to my GN, and installation tips and tricks.
THANKS
Tarey D.

I'm still learning something new everyday! :D