best parts

pwhite

I am just starting to mod my gn and was wondering what would be the best fuel injector for a mildly moded gn. and adj. waste gate?

MSD50's. Can tune em to act like stockers, and you wont run out of fuel for a long time.

pwhite, The Houston area Car Club Bash is this weekend (Saturday) at Lonestar Raceway just past Sealy off of I-10. There should be several cars from the Houston Buick Club there if you'd like to meet up with us. Gates open at 11am & it costs $15 to race or $10 to spectate.

I can also get you set up for the HBC email list, it's pretty much the best way to keep up to date with local events & you'll have access to some very knowledgeable Buick tuners from the area. :)

Just send me an email at: captaininsane_o@mail.com and I can get ya hooked up.

If you become a member you'll get a discount at several TR vendors (including our local guru Conley's Performance Plus,) Like I said just send me an email & I can give ya the low down about the club.

Doug C.
Director
Houston Buick Club

BTW, I hope you are planning to upgrade the fuel system to go with the bigger injectors & adj wastegate! FYI, there is a good how to at www.gnttype.org for making an adj wastegate rod. ;)