car wash $3
car wax $5
tire cleaner $4
wheel cleaner $4

$16 covers the "with class"

stoplight burnout, about $5 worth of rubber

melted BFG's covers the "going fast"

Perfect buys under $50

Its been a long time, but I think you can get a fifth of Wild Turkey for under $50.

TTT

TTT

This is a good post for those of you who are new to TR's. Maybe some of you guys can add to the list.......

:D

This should be made a sticky. Would save alot of multiple posts asking the same thing. And what about a adjustable FPR...? didnt see that one anywhere, either buy one or "tweak" the 233.

Stay down fuel door - $5 junkyard
237 Reg - junkyard or here
$17.95 Subscription to Maxim

Originally posted by BlackBuick84
And what about a adjustable FPR...? didnt see that one anywhere, either buy one or "tweak" the 233.
I agree with the afpr......and exactly how is a 233 regulator tweaked....inquiring minds would like to know??:D ;)

FPR

It is a little more than $75, but definitely a good adjustable billet or half billet fuel pressure regulator like the one from CAS, Accufab, or bosch.

Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator ---------------------------------$100

Best bang for the buck has gotta be a '237' f/p regulator (<$5 at junkyard, very common GM part) and a Thrasher chip ($25 from Scott Simpson). Better drivability, better idle, better power, better all the way around.

Mark Martone makes adjustable fuel pressure regulators for $65 or so. Good guy, too.

Great Post, But with 94 octane gas going for $2.00 per gallon, I think 10 gallons of Race fuel is going to be every bit of $7.00 per gallon come spring time...Probably more !!!.
:(

How bout' a manual boost controller. I just installed mine and wow does the turbo spool up fast now. Got it form Dawesdevices for $40