Best Gn service manual

do you mean besides the gm service manual ,

thats the best source for info ,

it was online for download but not any more
according to the site hrpartsnstuff.com is where you need to contact for a cdrom copy

i got my cdrom from a member .
if i might try to make a few copies

He got the CD from me. I would be happy to hook both of you up with a copy. Please -email me.

Originally posted by Bandit
He got the CD from me. I would be happy to hook both of you up with a copy. Please -email me.

Bandit sent you an e-mail.

Originally posted by T-top87GN
For anyone that is interested you can find all the info you want about the CD at: http://buickman.r00td0wn.net

Thanks!

My CD just came in yesterday. Just want to let all you guys know that it's a Great Product !! Less than a week for the order, Nice looking CD and very easy to use !! Exellent for printing up certain pages when working on your car. Helps keep my original GM manual clean too !! Everyone should have one of these.
Thanks Jeremy, Good Job !
Darrell.

Originally posted by Fakeyankee
My CD just came in yesterday. Just want to let all you guys know that it's a Great Product !! Less than a week for the order, Nice looking CD and very easy to use !! Exellent for printing up certain pages when working on your car. Helps keep my original GM manual clean too !! Everyone should have one of these.
Thanks Jeremy, Good Job !
Darrell.

I agree! I got mine on Saturday and it is very nice and very nicely done. Best $15 I've ever spent!!! Tip of the stetson to ya!

Peer pressure is a b$#ch! I just ordered one through paypal! Maybe it'll help me with my conversion from 85 guts to 87!!!

Thanks!!!

Squid

Received mine yesterday. What a nice product! Worth way more than the asking price of $15.

The only thing is…… It's one of those tools I hope I never need to use. LOL!

Got it today, haven't had a chance to look at it but am excited to do so!!!

Thanks again!

Squid