Best Electronic boost controllers

The turbosmart eboost unit is the best without a doubt. I have used the profec, the EZ and even the blitz units. My second choice though would be the profec B.

Jose

What about the Boost commander that Ramchargers sells, any Good? I hope so, cause thats what I already ordered!

The Boost Commander is $149 @ Full throttle speed And @ Ramchargers. Does anyone still use this thing? Is it now considered OLD technology, when compared to these new Fangled Gadgets that are now available? I bought the Boost command because it has been proven to work as I have not heard anyone speak badly about it. It does what it says! And the price is not bad compared to the other available gadgets. I think it is made by the same person who made the scanmaster so popular.

The boost commander is open loop no feedback and works similar to a stock chip with some extra features to control boost with the stock solenoid system.

It works quite well and has nice features and quick spool code, boost scaling, etc.

It is not a closed loop controller like the above units that cost quite a bit more and are mainly but of course not always used with aftermarket wastegate systems like Racegates and Deltagates and others.

The Boost Commander is not old technology it's different technology and priced accordingly to it's complexity and function.

Hope that helps. :)

Thank you very much Black6pack & SalvageV6! That info has really helped me out and also made me feel better about my purchase! It just arrived Today!:) I like the fact that the case work looks the same as Scanmaster (they will compliment Each other). Can't wait to try it out! I think this commander and a quick spool Turbo such as the GT3255A or E will be all I need to bring this thing back to life. :cool:

I run the Apexi AVCr, works awesome. You can acually program boost in different gears. Say you have traction problems off the line, set it at 10 psi, then in 2nd gear it automatically goes to 20 psi. pretty wicked stuff. Has to have a vss signal though, dont know if gn's have that.