Best deal on O2 sensors?

Darklord

I know ramchargers/modernmuscle car used to sell a 3 pack of the GM sensors pretty cheap but I don't think they have that deal going anymore. Are there any other places to find them for a good price?

Originally posted by ttypewe4jim
i wouldnt buy the ac delco just get a denso we just orderd a couple but havent ran them yet in the car

u can get them from here

Why not buy AC Delco? What's better about the Denso?

I don't care for Tomco units, and have always used AC Delco/Bosch.

I second the recommendation on the Denso O2 sensor. Advertised as "foul proof" or "lead proof"....I'm saving mine for the track.

Many guys have been using them with race gas and they have been holding up very well....even better than heated O2's.

John

I have a Denso in my 110 race gas only street car. This is definitly one of the BEST products made for our cars.

denso

I have the denso oxygen sensor that only sees sonoco 114 race fuel. Still as active as the day i put it in ,for $26 you can't go wrong. I have the single wire sensor..................Bob:)

Originally posted by ttypewe4jim
i wouldnt buy the ac delco just get a denso we just orderd a couple but havent ran them yet in the car

u can get them from here

Which one did you get?What are the differences?Longer wire?

Denso OE identical O2 sensor 234-1001 234-1001 $20.45
Denso Universal O2 sensor 234-1000 234-1000 $18.79

Yeah, I've been reading about the Denso sensors and it sounds like it may be the best bet. Lots of guys seem to be having good luck with them even running leaded race gas pretty regularly. Thanks for the link and the info.