Best 60'

GoldT

Looks slow, goes fast!
Who claims the best 60' time on Drag Radials.........Just curious?

I Will throw mine out there ,1.62 60ft on 255x50x16 bfg drag radials , 16lbs air presure , low 1.6 on three diff tracks ,all treated w/vht

Best 60' on drag radials....

I'd be curious to hear what kind of 60' times Cal (HighPSI) got when he ran his car in the drag radial class at the Fastest Street Car Nats @ Orlando Speed World?? He was running in the low 9's (think one of his passes was a 9.34 @152mph?) with BFG DRs so they must have been pretty darn good!!!

I do! :) 1.8 on 225/65/15 GOODYEAR street tires... well they were worn out to the point that u can barely see tread.

I cut a 1.77 on a 5psi launch on a set of small 235-60/15's. The TC broke on the next pass, but everything is good now.
I'd like to see a very low 1.7, but the car is hitting pretty hard with the new convertor. :D
S.

Only ran 4 passes on DRs once at the 1/8th mile track with a mostly stock Turbo T, netting a 1.71 on just 235 BFG DRs. Tim

I got a 1.61 racing D-Day @ Kil-Kare with the GN.18 psi and just dusted em off.
that was a better 60 than I got on et-streets with that car.I think it would be hard to get good 60s consistant

Hey SpoolN, if you can keep cutting 1.72's, you might be able to keep up with me............:D