Beretta Storm

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
Im looking to get the PX4 Storm in 9mm Compact. Anybody have have one or shoot one. Interested in feedback.

My dad has one in .40cal. I'm not a fan of the trigger. It's long and creepy. There's a couple places in the pull that feel like it should go bang, but it doesn't...keep pulling. :)

gunslinger said:
My dad has one in .40cal. I'm not a fan of the trigger. It's long and creepy. There's a couple places in the pull that feel like it should go bang, but it doesn't...keep pulling. :)

Say it ain't so. Im not a fan of long trigger pulls. It has good reviews. But the trigger can't be any worse than my lady's Ruger LC9

Say it ain't so. Im not a fan of long trigger pulls. It has good reviews. But the trigger can't be any worse than my lady's Ruger LC9

X2, the lc9 trigger is the worst I ever felt! I swapped my sig 226 with a friend's lc9, I fired about 4 shots and handed it back to him hahaha

haywire4130 said:
X2, the lc9 trigger is the worst I ever felt! I swapped my sig 226 with a friend's lc9, I fired about 4 shots and handed it back to him hahaha

I never had flinching problem until I shot that gun I thought it was going to go off two or three times before it actually finally fired. I kept jumping expecting it to go off. I suggested it for her to buy because it won 2011 gun of the year and because it has a bunch of safeties for her being a new hand gun shooter.