Benefits of ENCLOSED TRAILER... if your a smoker...

GNregistry

I was looking through my photos and found this to be interesting...

I was in the pits with Jim Carswell and A Ford Mustang Owner with a Buick V6 Turbo Engine and Corvette Z06 Seats... ummm mustang buick vette all in one car, another story too...

Anyways, we were in the pits and found these photos to be what the heck happened here and so the story goes...

When at the GS Nationals, you will find Red smoking... lighting up...

as we spoke we wondered why A CLEAN BLACK GN had marks on it, not one or 5 but about 20 or more... and only on one side...

UMMMM, as the conversation went on... we wondered how much does "Red really smoke?...." then without a skip in the beat of the conversation
the mustang owner spoke out, well look at the front of his car and you can guess quite a few on the drive from Ohio to Kentucky...

that had to be one of the funniest conversations at the nationals beside Red talking to Alabama Steven Hinson, can you speak in english, I can't understand that alabama twang... all in fun and laughter...

here are photos to help create the moment...

Attachments

• GS_NATS_2010_A 525.jpg
    GS_NATS_2010_A 525.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 340
  • GS_NATS_2010_A 180.jpg
    GS_NATS_2010_A 180.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 347
  • GS_NATS_2010_A 177.jpg
    GS_NATS_2010_A 177.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 356
  • GS_NATS_2010_A 179.jpg
    GS_NATS_2010_A 179.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 366
Wow......I never realized cigarette butts could do such damage at highway speeds......maybe his ashtray in the car was full, thankfully the cigarette butts hit the car and didn't go into the brush on the side of the road and possible causing a roadside fire and shutting down a major highway.