Beloit Autorama

Dom87SS

anyone going to be going to the beloit autorama tomorrow? im headed out early am with my car club and will be ther pretty much all day with my GTP. if you go, and see me. stop by and say hi. its at the beloit preservation park on rock river off of hwy 50.

http://www.beloitautorama.com

I'll be there, I live a mile away! :D

This has been an every year event for me since my dad brought me there as a kid. Lots of memories, and now I bring my family to carry on the tradition. I've been putting my Turbo Regal in the show since 2001.

Turbo Regals are kind of hit and miss at this show, some years it is mine and one other, and other years there are a dozen or so TR's. So, bring 'em out!!! If anything it is entertaining to hear people's comments about these cars, you definetely hear all the old myths and untruths. It would be great to see as many of these cars as possible, and the weather can't be much better than the forecast so far!

For those that haven't been there, it is a great event. Great location at a park right on the river. Great people! And many great cars, from street rods, to vettes, to musclecars and everything in between.

Hope to see you there!

Tom

Talk about dredging up an old post! Woops!:redface: :redface: :redface:

This years show will be on Sunday the 21st of September.