Belltech 2100 drop spindles for sale

Monte_ExpreSS

I have for sale a set of Belltech p/n 2100 2" drop spindles. great shape, painted black, just removed from a S-10 project.

$100 or best offer. PM me your state (in the USA) or postal code (in Canada) for shipping cost.

forsale003.jpg

These are well worth 100 bucks. Gives car a great rake. Check out my images, I run them also.

Coach

Spindels

Is there any wrong with these spindles or can i install them as is.also how much to ship to 02779.
Thanx joe

Is there any wrong with these spindles or can i install them as is.also how much to ship to 02779.
Thanx joe

Nothing wrong with em, bolt on & go.

That's Massachusetts correct? If so, shipping will be $33 with tracking & insurance. This is the cheapest way I can ship.

Guys, please let me know your state, not zip code if you want a shipping quote. Thanks!

Do u take paypal .

Paypal is fine, PM me for my email address. There is another member who has contacted before you though. I have to give him a little time to get back to me as he was first in line. You are second. If he backs out your next. I will give him until tommorow afternoon. Hope this is ok with you.