Been racing a few bikes recently

PsychoBuickBoy

The Money Pit
First one was ugly but fun. I was cruising around in north Scotsdale when behind me I see a croth rocket weaving around and comming up FAST. I was cruising about 50 MPH and this dude came up by me and passed me on his back wheel! He rode the wheely a good 50 yards and settled down. Well, I caught the red light by him and he was trying to get me to run. Being a good sport I figured what the heck! By the way this was a Suzuki GSXR 1000 so I figured it would be ugly. To my surprise when we launched I stayed with him up to about 50 and then it was like he hit a button. His wheel came up again and he just started putting lengths between us and again rode the wheely out about 50 or so yards! He disappeared off in the distance and I never saw him again.

Today I am pulling out of work and a dude on a Ninja goes screaming by. I pulled out and again get the red light with this guy. Now this was alot smaller of a bike, probably a 600 or something. He was checking me out pretty good and I started power braking a little to let him know I was game. He laughed and started whipping the throttle on his bike. Light turned green and I launched him hard out of the hole. I could hear his bike screaming right next to me but he wasn't gaining any ground. Then I started putting lengths between us! Light ahead is red so I braked hard and he came up beside me and asked that question we all hear after we put the smack down on someone.
His question was "What the heck you have in that thing?" (he wasn't wearing a helmet)
I replied "Just a V6" and I got that BS look and he just nodded. This time when the light turned green he rolled out normal and never looked at me again!
I got this thing tuned up really sweet now and am dying to get some runs at the track with the Alky. I was running just over 20 PSI which is 11 second territory with my car, still surprised I smacked around the Ninja though!

lol...very nice

i bet he was like :eek: when he saw this black grandma car beating him

who's laughing now?!:p

Bikes..

I ran an R6 from a roll two weeks ago for fun, he was in third gear and i was in second, and we went from about a 40 punch or so. I was next to him two about 125 when i decided that was enough. We then pulled over at a local car show, and he wanted a ride in my car . To say the least he has a new respect for the v-6 that could.

Good kill,
Shoebox

ugh, bikes!

I only had one run-in with a bike. I had just gotten the M/T S/S tires on, and the car felt FAST because it was finally hooking well. Out cruising with my girlfriend, I noticed a bike behind me as I was merging onto the highway. I slowed down to about 20 mph, and the bike was right on my tail. I asked her "wanna see a bike disappear?" She smiled and I punched it. I put on a few lengths (obviously, since I got the "go" ) but then he got on it. I could not BELIEVE how quickly he was reeling me in. Steph is just laughing, saying "Uh, hon, he's not going anywhere." I looked back in time to see him signal to change lanes. I must've been doing 100+, and he went sailing by at an easy 120. I looked over to see the "R1" on the bikes tail. I had just been STOMPED by a Yamaha YZF-R1. He shut down after putting several cars on me, and I got up next to him and gave the thumbs up out the T-Tops. He was pumping his fist and pointed at my car. It was fun as hell. I fell in front of him, and we proceeded along at the speed limit.
A half-minute later a little Hyundai went cruising by us both. The driver was flipping out, giving us thumbs up and smiling. I guess he was behind the bike when we took off. It took him a while to reel us in ;)