Beehive valve springs and locks

c55asleep

I purchased these from full throttle as there roller cam kit. Recently had my motor built but other valve springs were used. I have the beehive springs, locks, and steel retainers. It is all brand new and never used nor installed. The total for all of it is about$200.. I'll let them go for $160 shipped US. Thanks

Might help if you post what springs they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the beginning I worte that I purchased them from full throttle as there X roller cam kit. I bought the kit for a 1987 Buick Grand National with intentions to converting to roller lifter. These springs along with the hardware is what comes from full throttle. I don't know the brand. I looked at there website but don't see any brand.. Maybe I'm looking wrong, wouldn't be the first time lol

Are these for iron heads or champion aluminums? Do they include the correct set of spring seats?

Its a PAC brand spring, 1200 series. I think its a 1218. Can you post the od of both ends?

On the link I posted above it gives all the info about them. Anymore info of specs, we would need to call full throttle and double check. Thanks