Beautiful RIGHT REMOTE MIRROR (Black)

m233roller

Banned
Here's the right side remote mirror off my 40,000 mile GN show car. Mirror worked perfect and even comes with rare mount for the dash.
Mirror did have a couple of tiny chips ( one the edge of it and one on the very rear of it that I touched up ) A guy will be hard pressed to even know they were there, but don't want any surprises. The mirror itself is not scratched up its clean. $100 and $15 mailing. LAZY no good damn cat is still FREE.
Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 100_0978.JPG
    100_0978.JPG
    783 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_1719.JPG
    100_1719.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 183
  • 100_1718.JPG
    100_1718.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
  • 100_1720.JPG
    100_1720.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
I'll take it mike
Sending paypay right now!
Steve c
Just send it with my other parts

Hi Mike aka m233roller
As I told you I never got the mirror and interior trim pieces from fedex who you entrusted it to ship to me.. I was hoping by now that you would have issued a refund to me as I paid you almost a month ago for the interior trim pieces on 2/25 and the mirror on 3/1. I have dealt with you before and thought we had a good relationship. I did all I can on my end as I got you a claim # from fedex for you and passed it on to you. I should be given my refund of $285.00. I'm putting this out there as I to have sold a lot of parts and if I was in your shoes I promise I would have refunded my fellow members money as soon as fedex gave me a claim number and explained the lost package procedure. When Fedex called me to confirm the lost package, I started your claim for you and you reached out to me but have not replied since? I know you have an A+ rating from many fellow members and me but feel I did nothing wrong yet you hold my money as you wait for your claim. I didn't choose fedex, You did! That's why they offer insurance but feel you are using me as a secondary insurance with no contact from you for the last 5 days. I'd like my $285 back so I can re shop for these parts to finish my project car.
Thanks for listening Steve Cronin aka blacky

Called fedex again today and they said Mike has not even put in a claim, not sure why. The package was officially declared lost on the 17th of march with that case closed. Package gone. Its up to the seller to get His money back and refund ME. Maybe this is a lessen to all to not Family and Friend someone, even the ones you have trusted.
With all that being said, I just want to ensure any buyer that might F&F me, if a package is lost through no fault of the buyer, you will get your money back ASAP and that is the Christian way. You the buyer should have not bear any more heart ache as you lost you needed parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And most importantly if you read my feed back you will see I refunded a member right away when I removed a part they wanted that upon removal I found not up to par and they appraised that
Communication is a plus. Answer you phone Mike I wont bite. Your wife answers but still you don't call. What's up with that.
Steve C

Got to talk to Mike m233roller yesterday 3/23 and he just went ahead and refunded me:). I guess Mike's concern was his shipper has to file his claim and has not filed it yet. Mike is still top notch to me and just wish we had better communication during this predicament. I need assurances :rolleyes: . I posted this so we all know how the process works. I'm now reconsidering paypals family and friends as the buyer has to handle this process themselves and the seller. If we pay the fee, paypal does the work when you have an issue. FYI

ONCE AGAIN, MIKE M233ROLLER IS A STAND UP GUY AND I MEANT NO ILL WILL TO HIM. WE CAN TRUST MIKE!!!!!!!!
Steve c

Hello reading members
Just got a Call from m233roller today to ask if I got his refunds. Seems as if one when through but one did not. I was aware but had not looked at paypal today. M233roller went and refunded the one on hold again and I got Immediately. Now I need to check my paypal to make sure the hold payment doesn't go through again.
Once again, M233roller went to bat for me and didn't have to, but shows mike is a stand up great turbo Buick buddy!!!!!!!