Beautiful '87 Limited with GNX exterior, Sell or Trade

Want to know what kind of interest from the East coast Buick guys if there would be any interested in this car IF the car was driven out to the GS Nationals in Bowling Green. Let me know because I am trying to decide if it would be advantageous to come to BG with the Limited. The reason I ask is because quite a few East Coast guys have expressed interest.

Looking to sell my 1987 Limited or Trade for 65-67 Chevelle, 70-73 Camaro or 66-67 Nova.

This car has had everything gone through except for the interior being color changed like Scot W.'s car. The engine has a stock rebuild with forged pistons that has less than 3,000 miles on it along with a freshly rebuilt transmission done at the same time as the engine rebuild. The trans had a stage-right t-brake installed by the previous owner, but to my knowledge has never been used. Car has a Precision PT-52 turbo, 3" single shot exhaust with a 3" internal wastegate and a Flowmaster muffler. The car is an original Blue Limited, but has received a complete color change to '07 Viper Gray. All of the door jambs, trunk and inner fenders were are painted and the paint looks great! The car has the GNX front wheels with M/T Drag Radials out back. Also going with the car is a nice GN rear seat and a GN console.

Want to know what kind of interest from the East coast Buick guys if there would be any interested in this car IF the car was driven out to the GS Nationals in Bowling Green. Let me know because I am trying to decide if it would be advantageous to come to BG with the Limited. The reason I ask is because quite a few East Coast guys have expressed interest.

Looking to sell my 1987 Limited or Trade for 65-67 Chevelle, 70-73 Camaro or 66-67 Nova.

This car has had everything gone through except for the interior being color changed like Scot W.'s car. The engine has a stock rebuild with forged pistons that has less than 3,000 miles on it along with a freshly rebuilt transmission done at the same time as the engine rebuild. The trans had a stage-right t-brake installed by the previous owner, but to my knowledge has never been used. Car has a Precision PT-52 turbo, 3" single shot exhaust with a 3" internal wastegate and a Flowmaster muffler. The car is an original Blue Limited, but has received a complete color change to '07 Viper Gray. All of the door jambs, trunk and inner fenders were are painted and the paint looks great! The car has the GNX front wheels with M/T Drag Radials out back. Also going with the car is a nice GN rear seat and a GN console.

Would be great to sell this car. STILL FOR SALE!

Still for Sale? I'm in NW Houston

If the car is for sale I'd really like to take a look at it. I live in NW Houston. Jersey Village area. I've been shopping around for the past month for an '86 or '87 turbo carand just came across your ad. Actually just drove up to Lufkin yesterday to look at an '87 grand national original owner car but left disappointed.

Any reasonable offers considered! Will sell car with original wheels for a lower price minus seats.

$9,300 for the car with original wheels
$10,300 for car with rims on it in the ad, 16x8" all around
$11,300 for car the way it sits with all parts included.

$13,500 trade value

i have a 00' trans am t tops, auto with 4k stall , built ls1, zo6 wheels with niitto 315 35 17 on rears, subframe connectors, 3.42 gears

BMW M5, 1988...first year for the M5 in the US. Only exported about 1300 of them. Can send you pics if you are interested.

ttt, will take ALL offers!!! but....BE REAL!o_O

Partial trades and cash considered as well.

Where is the car located have a good friend thats looking for another one he had to sell his and regrets it ..Let me know Im in NorCal